1

"A witch never gets caught. Don't forget that he has magic in his fingers and devilry dancing in his blood."

his heart beat quickly, feeling the blood rush through his body as he sprinted through the forest.

the trees scraped at his pale skin, dripping red liquid from the small cuts. his fingers were blue as the cold nipped at them, shoving them in his cloak pocket.

many years ago, witches, warlocks, demons, you name it. they roamed the earth. until the hunters wiped them out.

minho hadn't been wiped out, thankfully, but that didn't mean he wasn't in danger. just because he was strong, doesn't mean he isn't hunted.

"get back here!"

3 hunters were chasing him as he bolted back to his house, he was merely petting a cat and the hunters believed him to be 'using it for a potion.'

minho cried out as he felt sharp sting in his head from the distance of the necklace that hunters wore to ward off witches.

the torture necklace, as it was called among witches. when witches grew too close, it toyed with their minds and drove them crazy, as well as causing insufferable pain.

he fell forward, hitting the soft grass of his land and gasped as the pain grew stronger. a hand grasped his cloak, pulling him to be on his knees.

"does it hurt?"

minho nodded quickly, feeling the excruciating pain in his head and the pressure built up, feeling it about to explode.

"bin, the fuck are you doing? you said we wouldn't hurt him."

the witch's ears perked up as felt a hand gently cup his cheeks. a boy smiled back at him and he was pretty.

really, really pretty.

"lix, he could hurt you, be careful."

felix sighed, standing up and pulling changbin away from the hurting witch. minho tried catching his breath as the pain slowly left his head.

standing in front of minho again, he held out a hand and minho stood up on his own.

"so, you-"

felix was cut off as minho disappeared into thin air with a stomp in his foot.

"shit that's so cool!"

——

jisung was walking the streets of his village and overheard people screaming. 'the blood witch is back!' 'he'll kill us all!'

he furrowed his eyebrows, going over to the shopkeeper who was reading a newspaper and jumped at the sight of jisung.

"what can i do for you, boy?"

"what's all this panic about a witch?"

the man grumbled, tossing the paper so it faced jisung. "you know the blood witch?" the boy shook his head.

"very dangerous. killed many with no remorse. he's back and he's angry as hunters just attacked him. he'll kill us all soon."

jisung shuddered at the cold stare of the witch. only his eyes were in view and it was enough to have jisung shrink under the cold stare.

"but, let me tell you a little secret." he motioned for jisung to come closer and he whispered into his ear.

"he can heal any injury, any pain. but kill you with a snap of fingers."

jisung rubbed his stomach that had been cut earlier from a hunter when they believed him to be a witch and pursed his lips.

"where does he reside? close?"

the man raised an eyebrow. "just out west. 30 minutes away." he chuckled slightly, leaning back into his chair.

"ironic isn't it? a witch living in the west. wicked witch of the west."

jisung nodded, giving a small smile before waving goodbye and setting off to find felix.

felix owned the horse stable, and he hoped he could lend him a horse. as he knocked on the door to the stable, felix opened it and his smile brightened.

"sung! whats up, my man?"

"can i borrow a horse?"

felix slapped him on the back and opened the door. "of course! you know that you can anytime! heading out somewhere?"

jisung nodded as he trailed behind felix down the row of horses. "visiting the blood witch." he smacked into felix's back and said boy whipped around.

"what?!" his eyes were wide as he watched jisung with a fear stricken expression. "why would you?"

"need him to heal a scar of mine. he seems interesting as well."

felix sighed petting the horse slightly. "be careful, okay? call me if you need any help." he unlocked the door and jisung straddled the horse, holding the reigns tight.

"i will. thanks lix."

felix gave him a hesitant smile, letting jisung head off on his journey.

jisung rode through the forest, taking his time to watch the pretty nature. the horse suddenly stopped and wouldn't go any further.

she started backing up, and jisung pet the horse, trying to calm her down. "hey, hey, what's up?"

were even animals afraid of him?

jisung huffed, getting off the horse and petting it again. "can you go back to felix for me?" the horse galloped off, and jisung mentally prepared himself as he saw the house in sight.

as he walked along the path, he froze at the door. bringing up his hand, he slowly knocked and the door whipped open.

he saw a boy, seemingly about his age. very pretty. with a rather angry expression present on his pale skin.

"what do you want?"

jisung pursed his lips. "i've been told you can help me? are you the witch every one is afraid of?"

minho froze, feeling a bit sad that no one liked him, yet kept his cold demeanour. "i suppose so. how am i of help to a stranger?"

"well, i'm jisung! han jisung. apparently you can heal me?"

"mm. i can."

minho grasped jisung's shirt suddenly, pulling him inside and slamming the door shut.

"sit down. i'll heal you."