Of Whales and Women

Max drives the Rustbucket past a waterfall.

Max: Here she is kids. Niagara Falls. 

Y/N: Niagara Fals. A group of three waterfalls at the end of Niagara Gorge.

Gwen is excited while Jen is bored.

Jen: Niagara Falls? What do we even do here? 

Gwen: Are you kidding me? It's only the biggest waterfall in America. 

Jen puts down her book with stars in her eyes.

Jen: They have a waterfall. 

Y/N: I know that tone. Jen don't. 

Jen: What?

Gwen: Allow me to elaborate. Every time you get around water you make a fool of yourself. 

Jen: No I don't.

Y/N: Oh really. 

We go into a compilation of Jen making cannonballs in pools, hot tubs, etc. 

Jen: Okay, so I like making a splash. What else are you gonna do with water? 

A/N: Sclash Driver!

Y/N: And you wonder why we're worried. You really need some help. 

Jen: Help? What kind of nonsense are you talking about.

She tries opening a pickle jar and you calculate the force needed to open it. 

Y/N: Jen you need help. For example, you are exerting 100 Newtons of force on a jar that clearly needs a force of 150 Newtons to open. 

You take the jar and open it for her before giving it back. 

Jen: I don't need help... I've got Jen-tuition. 

Gwen: What? 

Jen: That tiny feeling in my gut that is never, ever wrong. 

Y/N: I'm pretty sure you were about to try to open a pickle jar with a wrench. 

Gwen: Look, your Jen-tuition is awesome but how awesome would it be if me or Y/N were her to pump the brakes every now and then, so you don't accidentally destroy any national monuments. 

Y/N: I'd really like that. Last time that I had to stop her from wrecking a monument it ended in me nearly getting a concussion. 

Jen: Hey that statue was asking for it!

Y/N: It was an inanimate object. It couldn't have asked for anything. 

Max: You know Jen it might not be the worst idea. And it might take some of the weight off of Y/N's shoulders. 

You hand Gwen a binder and she almost falls down due to the weight. 

Gwen: What's this?

Y/N: Read the title. 

Gwen: "How to Keep Your Jen from Destroying Something for Dummies." Hey!

Y/N: In there contains about 2,536 countermeasures for Jen's recklessness. I spent five sleepless nights on that so don't you dare destroy it. 

Gwen: Well?

Jen rubs the nape of her neck awkwardly. 

Jen: Um, I guess. 

Gwen: Great so we agree. You'll run all your ideas by us first. 

Y/N: Ahem. This isn't my problem anymore. This one... *gestures to Gwen* is all you. I'm finally free. Free at last. Free at last. Thank God Almighty, I'm free at last!