The Bugs, The Girl, and The Rider

The episode begins in a place called Devastation Flats where an orange oil tanker is tipped over. Smoke emerges from the vehicle and the driver is hiding. Meanwhile a bulky man in a hazmat suit is carrying a mysterious barrel. 

He places said barrel down and opens it, revealing a strange, bubbling, green liquid. He sticks his fingers in the barrel and smells it only to recoil at the corrosive stench. He pours the barrel into a machine as it whirs to life. A man with a fancy hairdo, yellow eyes, and a stereotypical evil mustache stands in front of the machine. 

???: Is that all of it? 

His assistant walks over to the smaller man before taking his helmet off, revealing he has the head of a cockroach. He chirps in affirmation and a gauge on the machine reads almost. 

???: We need more.

He hears a sniffing sound and turns to his assistant. 

???: Are you smelling your fingers. 

The giant cockroach man chirps in annoyance at his master. 

???: It's a gross habit, so stop. Besides we need to find more waste.

He sniffs the air and locates some more waste. 

???: Ooh. You smell that? 

Meanwhile our heroes are doing some cleaning

Max: Ah, it's like I always say... nothing more rewarding than enjoying clean living quarters. 

He sprays some water from a spray bottle while Gwen scrubs the sink, and you vacuum. 

Y/N: But you never say that. 

Gwen: Also, we've been cleaning for hours, *sniffs air* and that funky smell is still there. 

The three of you hear laughter and our genius protagonist comes to a realization. After summoning his Drill Crusher...

he approaches the source of the laughter and stabs his weapon through an I-Pad

...he approaches the source of the laughter and stabs his weapon through an I-Pad. 

Grey Matter: Aw man!