Chapter 27 - Do you have Acrophobia? No.

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Izuku, look who it is." Shoto says. Izuku smiles and steps forward. Shoto takes a step back and holds out his hand. A sharp icicle grows slowly. The Todoroki family watches, confused.

Izuku clasps his hands together. "Aw, mister, do you remember me?" He says with an innocent voice. The person stares in horror at him. "You don't? Maybe my friend here can help you remember."

Shoto plucks the sharp blade-like icicle off his hand. He steps forward again and stabs the top of the person's ear. Fuyumi gasps while the person shouts out in pain.

"Wait! Wait!" The person says. "Yes, I remember you."

Izuku and Shoto look at him with fake curiosity. "Oh? Do tell me." Shoto hisses.

The person gulps. "I-I gave you training." They said. Shoto stabs the person in the other ear. "Okay! I was attacking you, sure, but it was training!" Another stab in his shoulder. "It was! You just were too weak, so you got beat up easily-" Crack.

The person's neck had shifted in the wrong direction too far. Shoto stepped back and gave Izuku a thumbs up. Natsuo and Fuyumi were staring with wide eyes.

"Alright, let's go." Izuku says. "Ochako! Denki! We're done!" The two come out and smile.

"Was that Mr. Rivers?" Denki asks. "Because dang, finally."

Katsuki scoffs. "You guys are wimps, can't even watch it." He says. Eijiro elbows him in the side.

The teenagers left the room, leaving the Todoroki's to stand there in shock.

...

Izuku knocked on Ms. Wright's huge building's front door. A staff member opened it. The woman completely ignored everyone and looked at Enji. She squinted her eyes. The door was pushed open farther. "Welcome Mr. Todoroki.. and friends." She greets.

When they enter the actual entree way, check in, and start waiting in the waiting room, Izuku turns to his friends. "Katsuki, Eijiro, Ochako. I need you guys to stay here for now." He says. "If all goes well, we'll be coming out with either Keigo or Touya. I need you here for back up. Denki, your coming with me and Shoto."

Eijiro, Denki, and Ochako smile and nod. Katsuki scoffs and crosses his arms.

At the same moment, Shoto was talking with his family. "You guys need to stay up here." He says.

"What? No!" Fuyumi says. "We want to stay with you!"

Shoto shakes his dual colored hair. "No, I'm almost completely sure that Keigo is the one down there anyway. When we get to the one with Touya.." He pauses and sighs. "I'll let you come with us."

After a moment, they stop trying to convince Shoto. Then the boy looks at Natsuo. "Wait, aren't you studying to become a doctor?" Natsuo nods. Shoto stays silent for a moment. "Alright, you can come, but not you two." He points at Fuyumi and Enji.

Izuku comes up and taps Shoto's shoulder. He smiles.

"Todoroki?" A staff member says.

The sixteen year olds plus Natsuo follow him back into the building. Izuku taps her shoulder and gives him a innocent smile. "Hey, I was wondering where Keigo Takami was?" He says.

The staff member taps his chin. "Hm, I didn't know Ms. Wright was talking with him today, but if he is here, I think he would be on the very lowest floor." The person said. "I'm only an intern, so what do I know? I'm Mirio Togata by the way."

Izuku smiles and nods. "I'm Izuku Midoriya." He says. "And thank you, what number would that be?"

"-200." He replied. "Hope you find your friend. See ya."