Chapter 7 - The Todoroki's

(P.S. I drew the sh*t drawing above)

|(Good)Police,|

Third Person POV:

Aizawa knocked on the door. The house was huge, bigger than any he's been in before. After a moment, the door opened to a seventeen year old girl.

"Hello?" She asked. "Can I help you?"

"Good evening, I assume you're one of Mr. Todoroki's children?" Aizawa stated. The girl nodded. He sighed and took out his police badge. "I'm here to do an investigation."

The girl nodded again and opened the door all the way. She gestured inside and walked down the hallway. Aizawa followed her, noting all the rooms he passed. The girl led him to a huge living room in the back. She fidgeted nervously as Aizawa looked around.

"Where is your father?" Aizawa asked. The girl frowned.

"I'll go get him." She said, and looked down a hallway. "I'm Fuyumi, by the way." She hesitated and looked at Aizawa before going down the hall to their right.

Aizawa waited a moment for Fuyumi to come back with her dad. He looked around the room he was in again before furrowing his brows in concentration. When Fuyumi and her dad came back, he looked in their direction. "Mr. Todoroki." Aizawa said and nodded in greeting. "I understand you know why I'm here?"

"You want to interview me and my children about my missing sons." Enji said. Fuyumi looked up in nervousness, but didn't look surprised. "Yes I understand. Fuyumi, go get your brother."

She did so, and once the other teenager was in the room, Aizawa pointed to the couch.

After they all sat down, Aizawa sighed again. "I'm here because I want to know what exactly happened the nights of your family member's disappearances." He said. The family tensed. "Now, a few days ago when we scheduled this interview, we didn't know exactly if your family was part of this big picture. But.." He pulls out five pictures from his coat. He shows the family one of them. "We found another blood sample in the dumpster in an alley way behind a hospital a few days ago."

The picture was another blood test from the sample. It had matched up with Touya Todoroki. Fuyumi gasps. "Now, for legal reasons," Aizawa showed them a picture of Touya. "Is this your brother?" He directs the question at the other boy.

"Yes. Yes, that's my brother." The boy, as they knew him as Natsuo, said. Aizawa nodded.

He took out a picture of the other brother. "And this one?" He asked. All of the family nodded. Fuyumi had small tears in her eyes as she looked at the picture of her younger brother.

"We assume that they were taken because of their.. non-explainable talents." Aizawa said carefully. "The people who might have them are being investigated right as we speak, so if we have more information after today, I will tell you."

"Well what do you have now?" Enji said, growing annoyed.

Aizawa blinked tiredly. "The day after we found this blood sample, we also had a scout spying on our suspect." He says slowly. "He was taking pictures, and he took a specific picture that I am allowed to share with you now."

He flips the fourth image upward, so the family could see.

On it, was the same building as the other important image they got. This time it was from a different point of view, but it was very close, so the door was easier to see inside. They saw a long hallway, and halfway down, was another nurse-looking lady followed by..

Touya.

It was obvious. He was looking away, but he had the same hair and eyes, same facial structure, same everything. He was just older. Fuyumi gasped and grabbed onto her younger brother. The boy in question was gaping at the image. "Holy sh*t, that's him." He whispered in surprise.

Aizawa nods. Enji stared at the lady in the picture. "Who is that? Why is Touya with him?" He demanded.

"We're not sure, but since the last image we got with a child had someone with this uniform on, we can only assume the facility is full of them." Aizawa said. He collected the photos. "That's all I have to share with you, so now is time for the interviews."

"I can go first." Natsuo said. Aizawa nods, and gestures for the others to leave.

... (I'm going to skip to Enji's interview cause why not)

"How old were you when your eldest son was taken?" Aizawa asked.

Enji didn't even think. "Twenty six."

"How old was Touya?"

"It was a few days before his fifth birthday."

Aizawa scratched down the ages. "What is your experience of the night he was taken?"

Enji huffed quietly. "We had come back from daycare. Since Rei and I had to work during the day, Touya and Fuyumi needed to be taken care of." He says. "We got back to our house and were here the rest of the night. I remember it was about.. nine o' clock, when it happened." He looked down the hallway that led to the children's wing of the house.

"I was taking Fuyumi to the kitchen to get something to drink." Enji says slowly. "When I got back to the room we all were in, I immediately noticed Rei, my wife, collapsed on the floor. I saw.." He pauses for a moment to collect his thoughts.

"I saw a man crouching on the open window." Enji gritted his teeth. "He was holding Touya in his arms. My child was crying in his arms." He glared out the window. "I only got a split second to see him before he jumped out and left. I ran to the window and shouted for him, but it was raining heavily and I couldn't see."

Enji looked straight at Aizawa. "He did something to my wife as well." He said with disgust. "She wasn't the same. She wasn't completely there. I only had her go to the hospital after losing Shoto, though, that's when she really cracked."

Aizawa nods. "Thank you, Mr. Todoroki." He said, standing up. They shake hands. "I know this isn't easy to go over again, but I'm glad we have these leads."

Enji stares at him. "If you're going to see my wife, show her this picture first. Otherwise it'll be useless." He says, and shows him to the door.

<^> To Be Continued

(1.04 words)

I LOVE THE TODOROKI'S