𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Please don't read this book if you haven't read the manga or are just an anime only watcher , it contains spoilers that will ruin your experience with the oshi no no manga or anime. English is not my first language, in the English translation it's strawberry company but in the manga translation in my language it's Ichigo prod and Lalalai.
Aqua will be hard to write and some characters might be Oc so please inform me if I messed up !
-Author
—————————————
[𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎] [𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎]
Age : 16
Birthday : [insert birthday]
Sex : f
Height: [insert height]
Likes: video games, anime, sleeping, music,Aqua,
any Asian food, [insert]
Dislike : working, sports, school, [insert]
Surnames : slacker, simp, Otaku,the prodige
Occupation : student, famous actor under the surname name of Astrolo, not under any contract with any company, sometimes a Macdonald worker.

Information
[name] mom is a famous actor in Japan, her father is a video game art director. Her parents have always been supportive of her and spoiled [name] but taught her how to be a polite and respectable person. nobody know she was reincarnated two times and was killed two time by a truck. She died in her first life at the age of 18 in [your country], her second life at age 35in Korea , is now currently 16 in her new life in Japan (she lived 69 years...). [name] was an idol and famous actor in her previous life so she was very talented in this area at a very young age in her third life but her parents never forced her into anything which she is very grateful. She loved oshi no ko in her first life and know the plot up until chapter 110. [name] wants to help Aqua the best she can but doesn't want to be much involved in the plot and only does what she can. [name] is very down to earth with her experience and only does acting work under a false name just because [name] wants money but will not hesitate to sue anyone if they reveal her true identity to the public which bother many companies since she is talented.

Quotes :      as long as I did it, I did it.
                                      Not again....
              Why do I keep dying because of a truck...
                                      I will sue you

𝙰𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘Age : 16Birthday : not confirmedHeight : not confirmedLikes : Ai, mystery and crime novels, older girls,Ruby HoshinoDislikes : bel peppers, his father, guys trying to flirt with any member of the new B-komachi, c...

𝙰𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘
Age : 16
Birthday : not confirmed
Height : not confirmed
Likes : Ai, mystery and crime novels, older girls,Ruby Hoshino
Dislikes : bel peppers, his father, guys trying to flirt with any member of the new B-komachi, crazy fans,acting, his own name
Occupation : Actor in the agency Ichigo prod

Information
Aqua is the son of Ai Hoshino , famous idol in Japan that died at age 20, Ruby Hoshino is his twin sister, nobody knows that they are the kids of Ai except Miyako Saitou and ichigo Saitou (owner of ichigo prod) who ends up adopting them but Ichigo Saitou goes missing after AI's death. Aqua used to be a doctor by the name of Gorou who worked in a hospital in a village in Japan that helped Ai during her pregnancy (while being a big fan boy) for the reason that he sees Ai like Sarina who was a patient that he cared about tgat loved Ai but died at the age of 12 , he ends up being killed and reincarnated as one of AI's twin.
He doesn't know that Ruby is Sarina. Aqua's revenge come first before anything else.