Warning

I know the title is cliche but I'm inspired haha.

It's my own story and please wait with the story's update because I'm still fighting with my anxiety. I need to organize my life, my time, and studies. (That's why I unpublished the other stories because I can't find the inspiration anymore and its making me want to cry and stressed that I can't concentrate and cannot understand my life.

Writing stories and reading stories may be my stress reliever but it's also a place, like a cage, in my life and I like it there haha. But cage is always a cage, if no one will take care of me, i will rot in there.  So yeah.

Need to change plans.

I don't want to die yet.

Not enough reading bl.

***

My story is a relationship between men and one of them can get pregnant so... Get outta here if you're one of those against that kind of story. 

This story is my stress reliever and I don't want to stress myself more for reading a comment like 'ew, what's with this story? I didn't noticed that it's a bl, yuck. ' yadda yadda yadda.

Blind b**ch. Don't me.

There are mature content also. I know you will ignore this one.

Innocence? Pishh! How many yaoi have you read?! You're still innocent?!

That's why you're still single. Haha.

Me too.

***

This story is mine and there may be names that is similar to yours in this story but it's just pure coincidence.

This book is just fictional, meaning this is just pure imagination of the author.

I also put on the mature content lest you will report me for being a pervert since this book are for those people who are pure rotten.

Well, i also put bit of drama here to barely call this a 'story'.

Maybe.

So, for those people who pretends to be 'pure' and 'innocent' but still come here anyways, don't blame me Hehe.

Don't worry since 'those parts' are in the middle late part of the book Hehe.

... I just noticed, why am I typing as if I have an enemy?

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄