Jeramaine/Snuggle-puff

Start from the beginning

"You skip a lot of Que because they don't want you to be bored?" I ask and I see him looking at me with a smirk.

"When we were in basic training, We had just started our training to become Dragons, and one day we got really bored, and We started to prank each other, and It end with all of us Glue the Smokey bear to a table and TCB Glue, our hands on our body's and Let me tell you We got smoked like hell, for that but trust me they learned that day a bored Dragon is a dangerous dragon. We never have to wait in line, because if we become bored it will end up like that" He say and I turn my head to see Pussy start messing with a few of the Marines that are waiting in line.

"Pussy is going to get in trouble" I tell him and I see him look up and he smirk.

"Nope, They know who he is" Fucker say and I look at him, and he smile.

"Pussy" Asshole yell and I see Pussy come back and I Fucker get up.

"Time to get your ass on the plane, and Give your Baby sister a big hug from us" Pussy say and I get a really hug from him.

"I will give her a hug" I tell him and he smile at me and clap my shoulder.

"You better not fucking Ring that Bell, you are Snuggle-puff, you are a Hatchling, and you are almost a Dragonlinger or Dragon, you will not ring that bell, Snuggle-puff" Asshole say as he step up and give me a hug and his really looking at me with hard eyes.

"I know you have taught me to think in the way of the dragons" I tell him and he smile at me as he clap my shoulder and I see Fucker look at me.

"We better see that you have score closer to 96 than 80 or even 76, When your graduating, from the Training nest. We are hoping to be there to see the First Hatchling of the Dragons" Fucker say and I see him looking at me and he give me a hug as he speak.

"I will do my best, If I recall what you told me the first night was, We follow order to the Letter, meaning you tell me to take a building that don't mean that that building needs to be standing" I tell him and I see him nod.

"Correct, Follow the order to the letter and remember the word that they use, If you can get a teacher to get you up to speed on ASL it will do you good" Fucker tells me and I nod as I get another hug from him.

I get my bag from Asshole and I give them a nod as I take it and I'm start walking away from them and I stop and I turn around to see them wave to me.

"Thank you for take me in, I knew you could refuse" I tell them and I see them smirk like only they would smirk, as I keep walking and I remember what Mother of the Dragon said to them.

"OH DRAGON'S" I call out because I see them have start to leave.

"YEAH?" I hear Fucker yell back and I smirk at them.

"STAY THE FUCK ALIVE, I DON'T WANT TO BREAK OUR MOTHERS HEART" I yell out and they are flipping me off.

"WE COULD SAY THE SAME TO YOU, DON'T BREAK MOTHERS HEART BY RINGING THAT BELL YOU ARE ONE OF US" Fucker yelling and I walk up the ramp and on to the plane and I take my seat.

"You know them?" I hear a man ask that sit next to me.

"Yeah, I have been placed with them, since I began my deployment here" I tell him and I get my bag in place.

"I heard rumors about them and are they as crazy as the story's make them?" he ask and I see him look at me.

"I wouldn't call the Crazy, they just think different, you learn not to think about it" I tell him as I put my ear protection on and I lay my head back and I somehow fall asleep.