Chapter 11: The Rescue- Daniel

Diana has been gone for the longest time. Two days! We should've don't something about it earlier. I think it's time we should start looking for her. I texted everyone in a group chat telling them to meet me in the forest.

When everyone finally came we had a discussion about what to do.
"Where should we look first?" Selena asked.
"I think here in the forest. That's where I saw her last." I replied.
"You mean we" Jacob said. I rolled my eyes.
"But I heard that the forest is like a maze so everyone has to stick together" Liam said.
"Okay let's go" I said.
Right when we stepped in the forest we heard footsteps and yelling. There were four people. Three of them scratched up and full of bruises. The last one was Luke. Selena gave him a dirty look. Luke looked really bad. His eyes were droopy, he had a frown so overall he looked depressed.
"I rescued these people" he said. "I can help find Diana."
"How do we know we can trust you?" Selena asked.
"I'm done with Max" Luke said.
I have no idea but then I said,
"Do you know these woods?"
"Ya like the back of my hand" he replied.
"Okay, you can tag along"

We walked through the forest and Luke lead us to a cabin. It was very small and looked old. We tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge. We pushed, pulled, kicked and banged on the door nothing. Not even a word from Diana if she was in there. Then two people started walking towards the cabin. We ran to some bushes and his. They went in.
"That's Maddison and Max" Luke said.
I saw the boy, Max, carry something I don't know what it is. We decided to wait in the bushes until they came out.

It was evening and they still hadn't come out. What's wrong with them. I wanted to barge in and punch them but I know that's a bad idea.

Finally after hours. They came out. I wonder what they were doing. We waited until they left and ran in before the door can close. Zayne is a fast runner so he grabbed the door.
"Daniel you go in. We'll wait out here." Liam said. I nodded and went in.

I saw Diana sitting down on the ground staring at the wall. Her clothes were dirty and ripped, her skins was dirty and she had scrapes. Probably from swelling in the floor. She finally saw me and tried to hug me but there were cuffs on her wrists. I looked for a key and found one. They must have forgotten it. I unlocked the cuffs and she ran and hugged me.
"I thought you guys forgot about me" she said.
"Us, forget about you. Never" I said with a smile and I smiled back. I didn't know if I should ask her about the cuts so I stayed quiet. We walked out the door and everyone did a group hug.
She hugged each person starting with Liam.
"No time for questions, let's go. I'll answer them when we get back" Diana's said.
So we ran. Ran and ran. Then I heard footsteps. They were getting louder. I turned my head and there was Maddison and Max chasing us.
"Run!" I yelled.
I looked behind me again. This time Max had a gun pointing at Diana. I turned my head and was about to go back but I heard the sound of the gun in the air.