Chapter 3: the Arrival

What! I cannot believe I just got chosen. Out of all people. I walk up to the stage with a stupid smile on my face. The lady on the stage congratulated me and announced me to the crowd. I saw many girls upset and some even crying. I didn't think this would be such a big thing. The lady led me to a tall dark man who then led me to a limo. He asked me if there was anyone who I wanted to say bye to and I said yes. He told me to be back In 5 minutes. I went to find Sarah and when she saw me she came to hug me. "Have fun" she told me. "I'll try" I replied and we both laughed. We gave each other one more hug and said our goodbyes and I left. Sarah is the only person here that I'll miss. I barely had any friends because honestly everyone was so rude or weird. I went back to the limo and went in. The limo was amazing. There was an enormous TV, a mini refrigerator, WiFi and an outlet to charge my phone. I took out my phone and saw that I got a text from Sarah.
Sarah💟: you have to tell me everything that happens and promise me we'll keep in touch.
Me: of course and I promise.
Then I shut off my phone and watched Once Upon A Time one Netflix. After a while I got tired and took a nap.

When I woke up, we were at a school. My limo was in line to get into the school. When we got closer I saw that the school was huge! I got out the car and saw a lot of people. 100 people because we have 100 cities in our country. We all went inside and got assigned rooms. My room number was 18. I went through two large halls to get to my room. When I got in I saw four beds. We must be sharing rooms. This room was huge. There were so many pinks and purples. It was very girly but I loved it. Since I was the first one there I chose the bed near the window. While I was unpacking my stuff, two other girls came in.
"Hello, my name is Diana" I told them.
"Hey I'm Selena" said a girl with blue overalls, a checkered patterned shirt and a hat.
"I'm Kyra" said the other girl. She was blonde and had green eyes.
Another girl walked in. She had brown hair, brown eyes and short hair. She looked about 16.
"Hello," she said "I'm Emily".
"Hey I'm Diana"
"I'm Kyra"
"And I'm Selena"
"Nice to meet you" Emily said.