Chapter 6: Her-Jacob

When I first met her I knew she was the one. She was beautiful, had the most amazing eyes and smile and had perfect hair. I have dated other girls but she is the most beautiful girl I've seen. She seems like she likes Daniel though but I'm not sure. I need to get close to her.

After all the guys leave I stay behind to talk to her. She was walking away and I caught up to her.
"Wanna hang out?" I ask.
"Sure" she replies.
We walked and talked for a while and it seemed like we got closer just in those few minutes. We heard music coming from the gym and turned out it was karaoke night. She grabbed my hand and pulled me in.
"Come on" she told me.
I ran in right after her.
"I call next song!" She yelled at the people who were controlling the music. The people nodded and she told them which song. She came up to me and told me to sing with her.
"No thanks, I don't sing very well" I told her.
"Come on" she replied.
"No thanks"
"Ugh fine"
She gave up and ran to the stage. The song she chose came on. If was Wonderland by Taylor Swift. When she started singing, I was amazed. Her voice was beautiful, just like her. Just then Luke came in with a girl.

When she finished singing she came back and had a huge smile on her face. Everyone applauded it was so loud.
"Hey Selena" she said to the girl that was with Luke.
"Hey you were so good" replied Selena.
"Thanks, so is this your new boyfriend?" she asked.
"Boyfriend?! Nahh were just friends" selena replied.
"Ya just friends." She said and winked.
Selena smiled and rolled her eyes and left with Luke.
"You are AMAZING!" I told her.
"Thanks" she said.

The Daniel came in. She ran and hugged him which felt like someone stabbed my heart.

It was getting late and everyone started leaving. She left on way and Daniel and I the other. We went the same way because we share the same room. We're buds. We became friends just like that. When we went into the room, our roommates, Liam and Luke were already there.

"Guys I have a confession" Daniel said.
"I know we've only been here for two days but I'm in love. I'm in love with the girl who I've met while we were late for the tour, in my waltzing class and the girl that was in karaoke."
"Okay then" Liam said. "I know who you're talking about."
"Me too" Luke said.
"As do I" I replied trying to hide my sadness.
I went into bed and rolled to my side away from everyone.

Daniel is a great guy and an awesome friend, but we have one thing we both love, Diana Singer.