Part 12 The Training part 1

Bắt đầu từ đầu

After a few minutes Skeleton pin me against the floor he's on top of me we're still kissing luckily, no one can hear us making out as we are kissing I didn't notice that I spread my legs open Skeleton is still kissing me.

I slowly sit up on the floor still kissing each other we open our mouths and we slid our tongues out and we wrap it around we started moaning as I pin Skeleton on the sleeping bags as I'm top of him still kissing each other.

We've kissing for a few hours as we gently pull our tongues and lips away with thin saliva out of out mouths we started panting I wipe the saliva away from our mouths "You love that..." I ask Skeleton nodded "Yea I love that..." he said.

Skeleton notice I'm on top of him I notice too we both chuckled "Guess who's the bottom~" I said smiling Skeleton blush "Oh Wither~" he said we both started kissing again but, we kiss until sun down.

We're so out of breath after we pull away "I love when your the top..." Skeleton said I chuckled "I know you will..." I said I turn my head and notice the sun went down and I turn back to Skeleton smiling.

"I think we should get to bed..." I said softly Skeleton nodded "Yea I can't wait to cuddle you..." he said I chuckled he just loves my body so much I gently got off of Skeleton and lay down next to him on my right said.

Skeleton gently turn his body towards me and wraps his arms around trying to get comfortable I gently wrap my arms around him warming him up I also use my hacks to put the warm blanket on us we both close our eyes falling asleep. 

The next morning,

I open my eyes to the bright light from outside I stare at Skeleton who's still sleeping I smile before I gently place my right hand on his left side and gently shake him "Skelly~" I said Skeleton groan when I called his name but, he blushes with a smile.

Skeleton move a bit "Skelly~" I said calling his name again Skeleton blushes harder "10 more minutes....." he said his voice sounds so cute I can tell he's really embarrass he also smile as well I also smile rolling my eyes.

"Okay you ask for this~" I said I gently place my right hand under his chin and started kissing his lips Skeleton is blushing way harder he kiss me back we kiss for a while before we gently and slowly pull away.

Skeleton open his eyes "Hi their~" I said Skeleton blushes way more than before "Oh Wither~" he said I chuckled before sitting up on my sleeping bag Skeleton also sit up next to me we both smile at each other before standing up.

We both went out of our room and went down stairs today is Creeper's and Florence's training day I don't know what the others are gonna do but, I'm gonna ask if I can train Skelly and get him ready if he's gonna get train.

Once we made it down the stairs Creeper is with Bella and Florence Kingsley is with Star they're ready to go Creeper and Florence wave to us and we wave back and they went out to start training.

After they left Skeleton kiss me on the cheek I eyes widened I turn to him with a smile "Did you steal a kiss on my cheek...?" I ask with a grin Skeleton chuckled "Yea I did....." he said chuckling I grin and I pin Skeleton against the wall.

Skeleton started blushing I grin more "Oh Skelly~ You know that the top will have to handle the bottom right~" I said Skeleton is really blushing but, he nodded "That's what I thought now come here~" I said gently leaning in and started kissing his lips.

I place my right hand under his chin Skeleton started kissing me back he gently put his hands on my hips I also gently place my left hand on his shoulder Skeleton's cheeks are red as he's still blushing.

We kiss for a few hours before we gently pull away thin saliva came out of our mouths Skeleton is panting I chuckled "Oh Wither~" Skeleton said blushing I smile "How does it feel to be kiss~" I ask with a grin.

"It feels so good Wither~" Skeleton said blushing I smile and gently kiss his forehead before pulling away "I love you..." I said with a smile "I love you too..." Skeleton said also with a smile I gently hold Skeleton's right hand and we walk to find teach and Miss Rexi. 

Skeleton and I found teach and Miss Rexi we walk up to them "Oh hi guys what's up..?" Herobrine said we both smile "Hi teach I want to ask you something..." I said teach and Miss Rexi look at each other and look back at us and they nodded. 

I nodded back and I turn to Skeleton "Come you stand over so I can speak to teach and Miss Rexi something..?" I ask softly Skeleton nodded "Sure Wither..." he said we gently kiss on the lips before gently pulling away. 

Skeleton walk over to another room leaving me with teach and Miss Rexi "So what is you need to tell us..?" Rexi ask I took a deep breath before letting go I stare at them "Well I know Creeper and Florence Kingsley are being train but, is that okay if I can train Skeleton....?" I ask. 

Teach and Miss Rexi stares at each other for a bit before looking back at me 'Wither of course you can I know Skeleton really loves you I see you guys hanging out everyday and I think it's a great idea..." Herobrine said Miss Rexi nodded. 

I smile at them "Thank you so much..." I said both teach and Miss Rexi smile before I walk to Skeleton I came into the room where Skeleton is in he notice me and we both hug for a bit "Skelly...." I said softly. 

"Yes...." Skeleton said also softly I gently rub his back up and down "Would you like to be train by me..?" I ask Skeleton's eyes widened and he smile "Yes..." he said I smile we hug for a few minutes before gently pulling away. 

I took Skeleton outside somewhere I can train we made it to a small place where no one is their "You ready to start training..?" I ask turning to him Skeleton turn his head to stare at me "Yea I'm ready..." Skeleton said. 

I nodded and we started training Skeleton started shooting arrows at me I start teleporting everywhere as I'm floating this is the first start of the training Skeleton manage to get my right leg he gasp in shock but, I smile. 

"Good job Skelly your a good at shooting arrows..." I said making Skeleton blush a bit "Th...thanks Wither..." he said blushing harder I landed on the ground and walk over to Skeleton he's still blushing harder. 

I stand in front of Skeleton gently putting my right hand under his chin Skeleton stares at me still blushing we gently lean in and we started kissing Skeleton gently put his hands on my hips as we kiss. 

We kiss for a good while before gently pulling away we both smile at each other before we went back to the castle as the sun went down Creeper and Florence Kingsley are back from their training. 

Me and Skeleton went up stairs to our room and went in and I close the door behind me "Wither can we start kissing again before we sleep..?" Skeleton ask softly I smile at him "Sure we can Skelly..." I said also softly. 

We both lay down on our sleeping bags I use my hacks to put the warm blanket on us and Skeleton wrap his arms around me and I gently put my right hand under his chin and we started kissing on the lips again. 

Our eyes close as we kiss I kept Skeleton warm over night as we kiss my warm lips gently press against his lips Skeleton loves every feeling of this when we kiss each other everyday we stay this way until we gently pull away before we hug each other and went to sleep.