Notes

1. Uranium-based armor

"Normal uranium is not as hard as tungsten. But a classified technique allows it to be hardened. This is believed to involve alloying it with titanium and cooling it to form a single sizeable metallic crystal rather than a chaotic mass of tiny crystals. This structure is powerful and produces an improvement similar to the difference between a brittle pencil lead and a carbon-fiber tennis racquet."

"Because of its high density, depleted uranium can also be used in tank armor, sandwiched between sheets of steel armor plate."

Result: Sandwich some depleted uranium armor in between a bunch of uranium-titanium plates.

2. Difference between Rex and Sahalenthropus

"Sahelantropus was designed to be a mobile front-line combat unit and terror force, with nuclear capacity only as a self-destruct. Rex, on the other hand, is designed to be a mobile nuclear weapons deployment system."

Result: Stand upright for front-line combat. Hunch down for either railgun sniper shots or electrically launch nukes.

3. Weaknesses

The head, the chest wherever it glows, and the exhaust pipes at the back.

Result: Reinforce the head with some more uranium-based armor. Get rid of the exhaust pipes and make the back armor lift up from place to quickly let out the exhaust for up to ten seconds which would be at max capacity every two hours.