Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Ugly Duckling (2)

Two years after the system was applied, a gate was created in the world one by one.

The gate was a door that connected to another world.

The world was a planet expected to be ten times larger in area than Earth.

There are various monsters in certain areas, and if you catch the monsters, you can get various items and gold.

People level up by entering the gate and hunting in the hunting grounds that ft their skills.

The gates on Sapae Mountain, Uijeongbu, were crowded with people.

In Korea, 19 gates were created at regular intervals.

The area where the gate was created was expensive, and the commercial area was developed as much as the expensive land price.

Tank 38 was the frst to arrive at the cafe where he was supposed to meet the party members.

Tank 38, in his late twenties, was squinting at people entering through the door.

‘Look at the items, the minimum epic set! I wish it were that person… … .’

In party hunting, everything is given according to the contribution, so the party members did not have to be too good or bad, but Tank 38 wished the party members good items.

Because that side can do more stable hunting.

When the man looking at him waved his hand to another place, Tank 38 made a sad face.

‘Also… There is no way such a person can come to a party like this, and the level must be high, right?’

People came in, and anyone looking for party members looked at their phones without question.

-Inspector 33: Arrived.

With a less sullen face, Tank 38 stood up and waved his hand.

Then Swordsman 33 came.

“Hello.”

“Welcome,”

He was a prosecutor in his mid-30s.

Since then, people have joined.

The male archer, 40, and female archer, 35, was a couple in their 40s.

Wizard 40 was a male wizard in his 40s.

‘Is it a middle-aged party? Shall I turn around and fall… … .’

Tanker 38, who greeted people with an awkward look, sighed inwardly and looked at the entrance.

Tank 38’s eyes widened at the woman who came in at that time.

She was wearing white short sleeves and a silver-blue robe.

Her golden wing mark engraved on the robe stood out.

The golden wings were a mark of trust in the archangel Rudiel.

The clergy used divine power by borrowing the power of the Elios.

If she wore equipment with that mark on it, she was a church member who believed in Rudiel.

When the system was created, there was a lot of danger on Earth due to the monsters that came through the dimensional rift.

At that time, Rudiel lent power to people, and with that power, people defeated monsters.

Since then, the number of believers in Rudiel, who believe in the Elios, has increased exponentially, and now over 500 million people, 1/8 of the total population, are Rudiel followers.