Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Wood Machine (1)

“What? Did you just say, Boss?!”

“Yes, I would like to gather two more party members and go for it. What do you think?”

People were not willing to give an answer to Tanker 38’s question.

“Jun-woo and I are planning to go.”

The archer couple looked at each other and said to him,

“If we go, what will we do…?”

“Count me in! Let’s catch the Boss!”

Clergy30 seemed to be somewhat excited.

“Everyone has to go~.”

“Let’s go.”

Even the Wizard40 and the Swordsman33 said they were going, so the consent of all the party members was obtained.

Now it’s time to entice the other party members.

Several campsites were lit by fire, Jun-woo, and Tank38. People looked at and talked to the party that looked okay.

“Boss, you said?”

“Yes, we are a party of seven.”

“Let’s go together. There are six of us in our 40s.”

The man in plate armor immediately accepted Tanker38’s offer.

“You need another party, right?”

“It’s safe.”

Tank38, Jun-woo, and even the sheet armored party leader went around looking for another party.

And without difficulty, another party joined in and made a party of 20 people.

“Have you ever caught one?”

Tank38 answered the question of the level Wizard40 man.

“No, I’ve been watching people catch once.”

“Then I’ll give you a brief explanation. Everyone, listen.”

People’s eyes turned to him.

“First of all, roughly speaking, it’s like a golem, slow but hard and destructive. Melees have to be careful about swinging their fists, and they shoot crossbows, usually from a distance. You have to be careful and avoid it.”

It was said to be careful with the Wizard40, which looks like a 40-year-old.

“And, when the crossbow is fired, the goblin on standby will load the crossbow arrow. If you catch them first, it will be easier to attack the Boss.”

It was a Wizard40 that told me how to attack.

“It’s not that difficult of a boss. It’s the perfect boss experience for magic professions. But where did you see it?”

Since Tank38 didn’t know, Jun-woo, who knew the direction, spoke quickly.

“It’s over there.”

“Let me know when you are all over. By the time you arrive at the Clergy, please apply a buff to each party. If you have light magic, use a light to illuminate your vision.”

Light magic to illuminate the field of vision was a basic skill that could be purchased for about 1 million won through a skill book.

One skill through the skill book can be learned every Level 20s. It is a skill that people generally do not learn because it is useless other than to illuminate the field of vision.