Chapter 2: Rest Awaits - Daily Life

Protagonist: ×

Support: +

Antagonist: ÷

Participants: *

Monokuma: !

============================================================

[×Kendo]

I stare at the ceiling, on my bed, relaxing into the mattress. It was still only day one, yet so much had happened. We needed a well deserved break, so Midoriya, Honenuki, Uraraka and I came to my dorm for refuge.

[×Midoriya]

"Kendo, that was really amazing out there at the trial! You were able to come to the conclusion even with most people on pitching in...which includes me."

[×Kendo]

"Don't feel so bad about yourself! You gathered all the clues when I was out, we wouldn't have any evidence to figure out the killer without you."

[+Honenuki]

"Yes, both of you did really well. I do hope to pitch in more next time..."

[+Uraraka]

"Me too! Deku and Kendo did most of the work, so I want to help out more!"

[+Honenuki]

"Right, people call you Deku, don't they Midoriya?"

[×Midoriya]

"O-oh! Yes, some people do...but you can call me either!"

[+Honenuki]

"Hm..I think I'll stick with Midoriya, then."

[×Kendo]

"By the way...do you guys know everyone's names? I feel kind of bad that I don't know some of them, even though we all introduced ourselves earlier."

[×Midoriya]

"I have them all written down! It isn't complete though, as I haven't linked all of them to their faces..."

[+Uraraka]

"Oh! We could go around talking to people for the rest of the day. There's not much to do until night."

[×Kendo]

"Ah...I think I'll sit out for this one. I'll join you guys tomorrow, right now I just want to rest."

[+Honenuki]

"Count me out as well, today has been exhausting."

[×Midoriya]

"Well, I don't mind going with you! It'll be nice to write down more in my notebook..."

[+Uraraka]

"That's a shame...alright Deku, let's go! Have a good rest, Kendo, Honenuki, we'll see you guys later!"

[×Kendo]

"See you!"

[Narrator]