Chapter 21- Runway

Over the next month, Nick locked down the arrangements for his proposal plan. He booked the private jet and the rooms at The Ritz in Paris, hired a private tour guide, made restaurant and museum reservations, as well as secured the garden room for Asia's birthday party. He just needed to make sure that Quavo and Deja came through on their end for the party plans and wardrobe styling.

Even though it was excruciating for her to keep a secret, Deja was ecstatic to be helping with the engagement plans for her best friend. There was only a few weeks left until the big day and Deja wanted everything to be perfect. She sent a text to check in with Asia.
"Hey girl, we still on for our workout tomorrow?" She asked.
"Yeah, of course. I'll be there."
"Cool, I miss you. Can't wait to see you."
"Miss you too Dej. See you then"
Asia drove Benny to the gym to meet with Deja. It felt so good to be reunited with her old truck again. Deja was standing outside the gym when she saw Asia pull up with Benny.
"You and that trick ass truck, I swear!" she said as she embraced Asia with a hug.
"Whatever, my life is on track now that my main man Benny is back!" Asia replied jokingly.
They walked inside and headed for the mats to stretch and warm up.
"Speaking of your main man, you still over at Nick's place tucked up under his dick, or you back home?" Deja asked slyly.
"Girl, to be honest, I've been spending more time at the penthouse than my own house. I almost forgot to pay my mortgage last month." She laughed. "Nick gave me a key and everything."
"Oh shit! So, things are getting really serious with you two, huh?" Deja asked as if she didn't already know what was up.
"Yeah, I guess you can say that. Being with him just feels easy, it feels natural. And girl, get this. We haven't even been having sex, we've just been enjoying each other's company."
"You deserve all that love Asia. Please, just promise me you'll bask in it." Deja begged.
"I am." She said with a big smile.
After they put in work on the treadmill and the weighted rings, Deja took a quick look at her phone and noticed that she had a text from Quavo:

["Meet me at Phipps, we gotta get deez fits!" Quavo messaged.
"Ok, I'll be there in an hour. You're corny as hell for that rhyme though, goofy!" Deja responded.]

"Oop, girl something just came up, I gotta run. I'ma catch you later though." Deja said before jumping up and grabbing her gym bag.
"What? I bet it's Qua that just came up, huh?" Asia teased.
"Very funny. Love you, catch you later sis!" she said as she quickly skipped out of the gym.

Deja made her way to Phipps Plaza Mall and met up with Quavo at Saks Fith Avenue.
"Hey Qua." she said, giving him a short hug.
"Now, why is you givin' me dat lil ass church hug like we ain't already fucked?" Quavo whispered.
"Quit!" She slapped his arm playfully. "We have work to do, focus." She said.
"You right, you right. So, we need some green outfits?" He asked.
"Not just any green, emerald green to be exact. That's Asia's favorite color, so we have to get it right." she corrected him.
"Aight ,what about dis one?" Quavo asked holding up a silk blouse with green geometric patterns.
"Ew, hell no!" Deja responded.
She looked around a bit and landed on an emerald jacket and skirt set from the Louis Vuitton runway collection.
"Runway? What Take said tha budget was?" Quavo frowned.
"He didn't give us a budget, cheap-o Huncho!" Deja snapped.
"Aye, you keep talkin' spicy to me and ima have to put dis fire on you, you hear me?" Quavo threatened.
"Well, let me keep talkin my shit then." Deja flirted.  They picked out a strapless emerald dress from the same line, a white Versace gown, and a bag to accompany the outfits.
"Now, we need panties!" Deja announced.
"Aight, bet. I can pick those!" Quavo said excitedly. Deja laughed as they made their way to the lingerie department.
"And what makes you the expert on buying bras and panties?" She asked with her hands on her hips.
"I'ma expert in takin' 'em off. Plus, I known Take his whole life. He like simple classy type shit wit not too much extra going on." He bragged.
"Like dis right here!" He pointed out a matching green floral lace bra and thong set.
Deja sucked her teeth. "Boring! See, Asia needs to be set free from her comfort zone so she can really put it on Nick like nothing he's ever seen before. After all, he's about to wife my girl up. He needs to see what she's really hittin for." Deja argued. Quavo was silently pissed that Deja made a good point. She walked over to the special order Catalog and pointed out a Swarovski crystal bra with an emerald lock and tassel that was paired with a gold and emerald g-string. "See! this is the one! We only making power moves at this point." She winked at Quavo. "And since I know my good sis probably acts like a Catholic nun up in the bed, I'ma give her some pointers on how to work this little getup." she bragged. Quavo was thoroughly amazed by Deja's play.
"And what kinda pointers you gone give her?" he asked, posing with his head tilted to one side and his hand on his chin.
"Don't worry about that. Just make sure you teach your boy some manners and let him know he needs to start eating that kat and stop playing with my girl. With all that freaky shit you do, I'd think you would have taught him better." she snapped. Quavo was outdone.
"Yeah, aight. I'ma talk to 'em." He smiled. They placed the special order for the lingerie and made plans to get together the next day to finalize the last bit of Paris party plans.