"Love you too." I hugged her shoulder. She giggled. Her laugh is so cute. We made it to the side of the stage and looked through the songs. "Do you know any of these songs?" I asked.

"Um." She paused and looked. "Oh! Can we do You're The One That I Want from Grease?" She asked with a smile. I chuckled.

"Yea." I went to the DJ. "Hey, um, One That I Want." He nodded. I looked at Jordyn and she looked nervous. "C'mon. You'll do fine." I held her hand and she blushed lightly and smiled. "Just sing to me. Pretend no one is watching you." She walked up the steps behind me, up the stage and we grabbed the mics. I let go of her hand and smiled at her. She sent me a dagger look. I stuck out my tongue. The music started.

"I got chills They're multiplyin' And I'm losin' control." I sang to Jordyn. "'Cause the power you're supplyin', it's electrifyin'!" I nodded at Jordyn, she looked down.

"You better shape up, 'cause I need a man." She's actually really good. She looked and and only looked at me. "And my heart is set on you. You better shape up; you better understand, to my heart I must be true."

"Nothin' left, nothin' left for me to do." I sang as I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to the stage. We both sang...

"You're the one that I want, you are the one I want, oo, oo, oo, honey. The one that I want, you are the one I want want, oo, oo, oo, honey." I could tell she was getting more comfterble onstage, she started moving around more as we sang. "The one I need. Oh, yes indeed."

"If you're filled with affection you're too shy to convey, meditate in my direction." She poked my chest. "Feel your way." I smile and raised my eye brow. She giggled.

"I better shape up, 'cause you need a man." I did a model walk to the other side of her.

"I need a man who can keep me satisfied." She sang after another giggle.

"I better shape up if I'm gonna prove."

"You better prove that my faith is justified." We finished the song and the crowd clapped. We walked off stage.

"You're really good." I told her.

"Thanks, singing in the shower really helps." She giggled.

"You gotta start somewhere."

*Jordyn pov*

We walked back to the table where everyone was sitting. Kim ran up to me.

"Oh my god, you're suck a liar. You're really good!" Josh laughed under his breath. I laughed too.

"Thanks." We sat down at our table.

"Jordyn. You're good." Mike said.

"Thanks. Never done that before." I smiled.

"Who want's to sing with me!?" Ian said standing up with his hands up.

"I will!" Mike said getting out of his chair. They walked to the stage.

"Do you guys want a drink?" Josh asked.

"Yes please, water." I said.

"Me too please." Kim told him.

"Same here." Nicole and Megan said.

"Ok, I'll be back."

"I'll come." Matt said. They both walked off.