Why You So Obsessed With Me?

Cheyenne--

This past week has been hell. Juliana hasn't been to school for the past week thank god but everyone saw her outbreak on Facebook and is asking either me or Tyrell what happened. So fucking annoying! Im happy I got my baby back but I don't know, I still have my guards up because I know what hoes are capable of these days.

I was heading to fourth period while I saw Raina.

Ughhh -_____- this bitch broooooo!

She looked up at me and smiled. But it wasn't just any smile. It looked genuine. I thought this bitch hated me da fuck she smiling at me for? .... weird ass people mannnnn.

*75 mins later*

School was done, and I had finally just reached my locker.

"Hey beautiful " a sexy voice said behind me.

"Hey babe" I said smiling, turning around facing him.

Tyrell came and hugged me while rubbing my back. He smelt sooooo good!

I lifted up his chin and started kissing him deeply until I heard him.

I forgot about HIM.

I could not face HIM.

"Ayyy Cheyenne" he said with an evil grin.

I broke the hug and went to my locker keeping my head down.

I didn't want to look at Tyrell now because I knew he was already mad about that situation.

"Aw you got your boyfriend to play security on you huh?"

"WOAHHHH DERE, BACK UP.. YOU NEED TO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM CHEYENNE.. IM SOOO FUCKING SERIOUS BRO.. DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT YOU DID TO HER?" Tyrell said walking towards him with clenched fists.

Anthony laughed.

"DHAT BI-" and before he could finish, I saw Tyrell on top of Anthony pounding his face.

I began crying all over again.

"TYRELL, TYRELL LET GO..COME ON BABY" I said while getting in the middle of their fight.

I felt myself get in the middle of their tussling and felt a heavy body on top of me.

I was trying to push them apart when I felt a hard sting on my stomach. I immediately put my hand on my stomach. I looked at the palm of my hand seeing nothing but blood.

I had been stabbed.

Raina--

Juliana hasn't been at school because she apparently "quit".

I wanted my money back cause this bitch didn't complete her job ad she tried to be a hoe about it too.

I drove over to Julianas house because I was NOT FUCKING AROUND.

DA FUCK YOU TAKE THIS FOR? I BEEN WORKING AS A FUCKING PROSTITUTE, SELLING MY BODY JUST TO PAY THIS BITCH AND SHE WANNA QUIT?..

OH HELL NAW..FUCK ALL THAT BULLSHIT.. ILL FUCK THIS BITCH UP IF I DON'T GET MY MONEY and like yo! I don't even want Tyrell no more! Cheys a real chick!

I got out the car and rang the doorbell, waiting on this slut to open the fucking door.

I was pissed.

She opened the door and I let myself in.

"Where's my money?" I said while walking into the living room.

"What money?"

"Juliana dont play fucking stupid before I cuff you in your fucking face! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY? I PAID YOU TO DO A JOB AND YOU DIDN'T COMPLETE IT! DA FUCK YOU THINK THIS IS?"

"Chillllllll man" she said putting her hand in my face.

OH HELL NO!

*****************************

Hey yall!

I've been busy and plus I wasn't really happy with the last couple of chapters I've made so, I took a lil break! But um fan,vote and comment! More to come soon!

& any predictions??

-Chante