Chopped & Screwed

Jazmine--

Jaylen had just kissed me, and I ended up kissing back. I know... I cheated but honestly Jermaine aint making no effort.

While we were kissing I heard the doorbell ring.

"Who da hell could that be?" I said while breaking away from Jaylen's lips. He shrugged and sat back while I got up to answer the door.

I went to the door and opened it, to see Jermaine standing there. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT I kept saying in my head.

"Uh Hey Jermaine, what you doing here? " I said while tryna use my body to cover the door frame so he wouldn't be suspicious.

"Hey baby girl, Uh I just came here to tell you I'm sorry fpr the way Ive been treating you recently. You dont deserve that."

I instantly felt bad for what I just did.

"Baby girl, why you acting so stand offish? What's going on?" He said trying to fit himself in through the door.

"Uhh Nothing.." I said pushing him away.

" Jazmine I know you better not have some nigga up in there man ! Dont fucking play with me Jazmine.!" He said raising his voice and finally pushing himself in the door.

"Jazmine what's going on?" Jaylen asked coming out the living room.

SHIT SHIT SHIT !

I said to myself again. I really dont wanna deal with this right now.

"Who is nigga right'chea Jazmine? WHY DA FUCK HE IN HERE?"

Awww..shit Jermaine was getting pissed.

I just shrugged and tried to ignore it, walking away but before I could all I heard was a thud.

Jaylen and Jermaine were having a full on beat up session. Jaylen was whooping Jermaines ass.

'WHAT ? WHAT? WHAT NOW NIGGA? YOU AINT GOT SHIT TO SAY NOW HUH? WHY CAUSE I LOVE YOUR GIRL HUH? CAUSE IM TREATING HER RIGHT HUH? DONT BLAME ME FOR YOUR MISTAKES..OL FUCK ASS" Jaylen said standing up and kicking him in the stomach.

"Jaylen stopppp, please!" I said rushing over to him tryna make him move away from Jermaine but he jerked away from my touch.

"Naw Jazmine, fuck this. Talk to me when you know what you want! Im out !" He said picking up his snapback and rushing out the door.

Fuck man.

Raina--

Today was a great day. Everyone was complimenting me on my new look. I was really feeling the new blonde look. It brightened up my mood for sure. I saw this cutie in the hallway today. He had to be new! He had to be new because I never seen him there. Dayuuum Lol Love may be in the air <33

Keyon--

I got home and I couldnt get my mind off Cheyenne.

Me: What'cha doing cutie?

CheyChey: Lol stop this, and nothing watching the game hbu?

Me:Just here, chilllllllin.

CheyChey: I hear you, young grasshopper.. loool

Me: Lool so you wanna chill tomorrow ? Go to the movies or sum>?

CheyChey: Loool sure why not ;) I'll bring Jazmine and Tyrell.. and my cousin Shayla is in town..So maybe yall could chill :)

..... I dont want her cousin.

Me: Yeaaaa sure thats cool... I'll see you tomorrow ! and make sure you're on time !

CheyChey: Whatev'ssss nobody told you to come pick me up!

Me: KAYYY..but be grateful...Anyways Im Outcheaaaaaa!

CheyChey: Byeeeee !!

Lol she cool tho.. Im  really diggin her but Im not tryna steal someones girl...

Kmt...

Picture of Keyon in the MM and new chapter posting tonight ! And make sure you read Pain pt 2 so you know wassssup :) THANKS YALL and I love the support

-Chante <3