Suki Suki Now!

Cheyenne-

"Yea girl and then he came over with pads and TAMPONS broo!"

"Both!" Vanessa yelled in the phone

"yes girl BOTH!"

"Aww Im so happy for yall on some real shit and Im pretty sure he likes you.."

"Wait" I paused. " How you know?"

" Don't ask questions!" she said as she giggled through the phone line.

"Pshhh.. whatever Ill find out eventually tho! You're going to be at school tomorrow tho? Today was so lonely without you!"

"Aww I missed you too boo boo but yea Ima be there tomorrow and I got a drive so don't worry"

I laughed. "iight girl see you tomorrow. " I said while getting ready to press end.

"Byeeeeee!" She said all cheery.

I smiled and went in my text messages, re-reading previous messages with Tyrell. We were texting all night since he left tonight. I was ready to go sleep so I wanted to tell him night

Me:ight, Im out..Im tired a.f

Bighead: Iight ima miss you ;)

Me:See you tomorrow punk! lol ;) ima miss you too .. thanks again for everything ;)

Bighead:I gotchu babe

Babe!? PAUSEEEEEEE

Me:Babe eh? lol

Bighead:Night Chey ;)

Me:Asshole. GOODNIGHT

T U E S D A Y ----

"And this is clearly the reason why Chris Brown shouldve stayed away Rihanna! And Vice Versa!" I said while Presenting with Tyrell.

"Yea and her forehead is on sum next level ish.. She looks like some alien..She good looking tho!" Tyrell said

The class started laughing.

Mr.Jackson stood up and smiled.

"Well that was a very interesting but good presentation. I really liked the chemistry between you two." I blushed. "But everyone give Cheyenne and Tyrell a round of applause."

The class clapped and we sat down in our seats. When Class was done Tyrell came over and grabbed my hand.

"You did a great job." He complimented me.

"You too Partna!"We smiled as I grabbed my things, resting my bag on my arm.

"Lemme walk you to class." he said opening the door for me.

We were on our way when that stank bitch Raina came YET AGAIN.

"Aye Tyrell  why the fuck you holding this hoes hand? What she giving you head on the lows? I bet it ain't the same like me!" She said causing a scene.