Hesitantly, she placed his hand on his shoulder.

Y/n: "Taehyung?"
She called out him softly.

Taehyung was snapped out from his daze, and hurriedly sat up straight.

Y/n: "C-could you please help me, with this?"
She offered her book. Taehyung nodded and hastily took the book.

His eyes tried to focus, but his fingers were shaking.

Taehyung: "U-um-- yeah-- s-so--"

Y/n couldn't take it anymore, she grabbed his hands. Taehyung panicked even more.

Taehyung: "I-I'm s-sorry! I'll c-control it!"
He was scared if he annoyed her.

Y/n: "Yes, you should control it! You're annoying me!"

Taehyung cried desperately.

Taehyung: "I-I'm s-sorry! I w-won't-- I'll hold back! J-just d-don't leav--"

He froze when she hugged him out of the blue. His heart fluttered yet his eyes leaked with tears.

Y/n: "You're annoying me with your tears, now. You're such a cry baby."

Taehyung: "I-I'll stop crying.."
He said still crying.

Y/n closed her eyes as she caressed his hairs. He wrapped his arms around her waist hesitantly and when he did, he just tightened the hold right away.

Y/n let him do that, just for him to calm down.

Y/n: "I'm sorry. You don't deserve any of these."

Taehyung smiled faintly.

Taehyung: "I-I deserve this, I deserve these hugs.. your care even if you say you don't care about me"

Y/n sighed.

Y/n: "Yet, I'm sorry"

Taehyung shook his head.

Y/n: "N-now can you leave me? So that I could study?"

Taehyung: "U-uh.. no"
He whispered. Y/n didn't falter.

Y/n: "Please Taehyung, help me with the problem. I guess that's much important than anything"

Taehyung pulled out, his face stained with tears and eyes glistening. He looked beautiful yet his sadness wasn't something to be fond of.

Y/n frowned. Stretching out her hands, she wiped off his tears. She felt herself getting teary.

Y/n: "You're not going to cry anymore, got it?"
Taehyung stared at her.

Taehyung: "Same goes to you, too"
He muttered wiping off the lone tear slipped down her eye.

Y/n: "And the reason is only you, do you know that?"

Taehyung nodded sadly.

"It's always me.. I failed to treasure you"

Y/n closed her eyes and sighed.

Y/n: "It's not your fault. You never did give me hope that you loved me, in anyway. The only place you were wrong at, was to accept me as your girlfriend.. even after knowing you didn't love me"

Taehyung cradled her face. His hands trembling yet he leaned and connected their foreheads.

Taehyung: "I was selfish, I s-still am. Please, I'm sorry"
He whispered.

Y/n: "I want you to rethink your decisions again, about you being in love with me, because I'm hurt enough."

Taehyung: "I'm sure, sure enough about the fact that I'm in love with you!"