"Yeah, no sadly I still can't tell you what I am doing here, but I'm pretty sure you will hear it from someone else. I don't know what I am allowed to tell you, so I better say nothing. I guess this today is going to be a 'just chatting' stream, since I have nothing else I could do, since I'm streaming from my laptop. Also sorry for the bad sound and camera quality, that's also because of the laptop" I explained. I tried to read a bit of the chat, but it was going by so quickly that it was hard to read a message. "Thank you 'ananotfound' for the donation, I appreciate it" I said as a donation plopped onto my screen. "So, what about you guys just ask me some questions again and we do a little Q&A huh? I don't really know what else to do, and that's always fun" I suggested. My viewers seemed to like the idea, since soon a lot questions filled my chat. I smiled as I realized how wonderful my community actually was.

<><><>

I stopped streaming a while ago, and was now just sitting around in Will's bedroom, scrolling around Instagram while I listened to their music. I sat for about ten minutes after my stream just around before I decided to walk back to the others. "I really like what you are doing here" I said cheerfully as I entered the room. They all smiled happily as they thanked me. "Did you have a good stream?" Wilbur asked as I sat down. I nodded "It was great" "No bad comments?" I shook my head, whereupon he smiled. "You streamed?" Mark asked. I nodded again "Yeah, but they didn't hear you playing. I used headphones as my microphone" "Don't worry about it, I guess it would've been fine, these are just early demos anyways" he said with a shrug. 

"They still sound awesome though" "Okay, we get it you like them. I guess we are on the right way to produce some good music then" Joe said and started laughing. I started smiling as the others started laughing as well. I just got my phone out of my pocket to check the time. I saw that it was already 6pm, so we probably needed to eat something soon. "Anyone hungry? I can cook for us" I offered as I put my phone back. "I can also help you if you want to" Ash said as he lay his bass on the ground. "Thank you, that'd be great" We both stood up and walked over into the kitchen, where we quickly started cooking. We still just had a few things here to cook, and I already guessed we probably needed to get groceries tomorrow.

Ash and I were actually good at cooking together and after about 25 minutes later, we went with some bowls of food over to the others. They were currently just talking, most likely about some band stuff. "Here, I hope y'all like it" I said as I handed Joe and Wilbur each a bowl "Thank you" they both said at once. I giggled a bit and sat down, again next to Wilbur, and started eating with the others. They continued to talk where I couldn't have much to say for the most part. I didn't really care though. I liked it to just sat there and listen to them. I finished my food a bit faster than the others, since I had much less than them. I was still proud that I was able to finish it. Everyday I was able to eat a bit more, and I was proud of each process I made. I didn't know if it was something to be proud of, but I decided to be proud of every step I made into the right direction. (just as you should be too my dear reader)

<><><> 

"y/n?" Wilbur asked as he walked over to me from the kitchen. I looked up from my phone, up to him. "Yeah?" "I- uhm, well this may sounds weird now, but I'd like to have some time with you alone. I think the weather is really nice right now, what do you say, should we go for a little walk?" he asked. I smiled as I heard what he said. I really liked the idea of us two being alone for a while. "Yeah of course, I'd love that" I said happily. "Great, should we get going?" I just nod with a hum in affirmation as I stood up. We walked over to the door of the little house and put our shoes on. "Joe? Mark? Ash?" Wilbur yelled. "What's up?" Mark yelled back. "y/n and I will be on a walk, I don't know yet when we will get back, just don't worry about us, okay?" "Okay" he just replied, and with that we walked out.