Episode 1: Vacation & Lost Island

Start from the beginning

Jaune: I hate my gut feeling.

Random person: Run!

The Leviathan Grimm let out a roar that made everyone freeze in their place and covered their ears.

While most people are panicking, there are people who brought their weapon and attack the giant beast as they are a huntsman and huntress.

Their attack did little to almost no damages what so ever and those attack just made it even more angry.

Jaune is protecting his little sister Lily and brought her to their parents.

The Grimm attack the ship which makes the situation even worse but thankfully it didn't sink the ship.

The huntsman and huntress keeps attacking the beast and one of them use their semblance and manage to hurt the beast.

Jaune who in the scenes then saw a kid near the grimm and started crying. Without even thinking, he sprinted to get the kid while his family scream at him to come back.

Jaune: Hey come on, get out here kid! It's not safe here!

Jaune take the kid to a safer place but he turns around to see the Leviathan is going to strike.

Jaune in a panic push the kid out of the way in the nick of time, the Leviathan then strike the ship again by sweep his claw which also send Jaune flying out of the ship and hit the ocean floor as the impact also leave Jaune unconscious as he was driven away into the sea by the strong wave.

Jaune family saw what happened and was left in total shock and horrors.

Jaune mother aka Cassie was screaming Jaune name and wanted to jump into the water to save her son but she was stopped by her husband and her daughter's.

She's trying to get out of their grip to save her son but the other were against it even if they themselves are saddened by what they just witness. Cassie then fainted due to shock at what just happened to her only son.

The Grimm was finally driven away by the combine effort which save all the passengers while we see Jaune body was driven into somewhere.

Timeskip brought to you by an offensive meme:

Two days has passed and we see Jaune who is still unconscious was brought on a shore on an Island and we see someone came to the shore where Jaune was still lying there unconscious

???: Huh? How did this kid got here? Hey kid, are you alright. Oi! Kid wake up!

He then check Jaune heartbeats and found out that the kid is still alive.

???: Thank god, hes still alive. But still, how someone like him manage to get here? I thought this island cant be found by anyone from the outside world anymore.

The unknown person then pick Jaune up and brought him into the deep forest where we saw the mysterious man brought Jaune to a Wooden house where he put the young Arc on a bed.

???: There you go, have a rest boy you deserve it. When you woke up ya gotta tell me how he got here- huh?

The mysterious man then sense something strange coming from the temple as he goes to check what's happening.

The man goes to the temple and he can already saw the temple are glowing with a mysterious energy.

The Man: What the? H-how... This didn't happen for thousands of years after... *He look at the direction of his home* Him.

Meanwhile, Jaune are having dream where hes in a strange place where everything is just an empty space with bright blue colors. He then hear a voice calling his name and it get closer each call.

(Jaune Dream)

Jaune....

..Jaune...

...Jaune...

Jaune: Who's there? Where am I?

... Jaune you are the one...

Jaune: What- what do you mean? What do you mean that I am the one?

...You are the next, Wielder of The Millennium Light...

(Ending song):

Check this song out:

By the way, I have watched this awesome video and you should check it out cause for video that was use with only iphone is amazing. Here's the video.👇

Author: that all for the chapter, I'll see you all later.