"Sorry," he said, leaning down until his forehead almost touched your bare shoulder. "I think I overdid it. I got too excited."

You bit back your tongue, trying to stop the blood rushing to your cheeks before you let out a scoff. "What are you saying? I'm completely fine. You didn't overdo it."

"Then," Hawks leaned back, looking at you, the smirk now undeniable. "Why are you holding my arm like your life depends on it?"

You looked down, and true enough you were holding his arm. You didn't even know when you held it, but if you hadn't, you would have fallen back on the bed.

"So cute," Hawks said before he suddenly swept you off your feet and you instinctively held his shoulders.

"Hey! Put me down!" you said in protest as Hawks started to walk.

"I'll just draw your bath. Maybe help you undress a bit."

"No! Just put me down," you said, squirming a bit until he held you closer, then your foot felt the bulge in his pants, making you almost let out a yelp. "Takami Keigo!"

You were a bit taken aback when Hawks stopped abruptly. You looked at him but he had his head lowered a bit so you weren't able to see his expression. You were about to say something when he lifted his head to look at you.

"Just Keigo's fine," he said, letting out a smile that's more like a smirk before he continued to walk. "But come to think of it, you didn't call me by my real name while we're doing it."

You didn't even remember, it was so good you didn't know if you were moaning out his real name or his hero name.

After giving in because there's really no use squirming since Hawks doesn't plan on putting you down, you let him carry you to the bathroom until he placed you on the bathroom vanity top. You watched as he went to the bathtub and filled it with water.

While Hawks was busy, you slid down the vanity top and turned around, looking at yourself in the mirror. Although you didn't look disheveled at all, the red marks Hawks left earlier were the most noticeable thing on your body. Though you realized they were left in places that can be covered by a t-shirt, fortunately, since some of the marks will take time to fade.

You took a rubber band and tied your hair up in a messy bun because you dislike it getting in the way while you're washing your body. Just as you finished tying your hair, you noticed that the bathtub was almost filled.

You took off your tank top, leaving you with nothing but your underwear as you tiptoed your way to the bathtub. You carefully stepped over the side of the bathtub before lowering yourself down, letting the lukewarm water hug your body.

"Thanks," you said, leaning back before looking at Hawks but a moment later you sat up when you saw him start taking his shirt off. "What are you doing?"

"I decided to join you. That bathtub is specifically designed for the two of us."

"But you said you were just going to draw my bath."

Not only did he take his shirt off, he was also taking his pants down before he stepped over the bathtub.

"Ah, I take that back," he said, lowering himself down behind you. "I want to take a bath too."

He scooped you towards him, both his knees spread beside you and you could feel his bulge rubbing on your back. You lifted your knees and held them closer together, your chin propped on top of your knees as you felt your face heating up again.

"We're just... going to bathe," you muttered, almost in a questioning tone but at the same time intended as a sentence.

"Why?" he asked, leaning closer, his breath fanning your shoulder. "Do you want to do it again? Maybe this time I will get to hear you say my real name."

Hawks nibbled on the tip of your ear before you felt his teeth grazing it as you flinched and instinctively said, "Don't,"

He quickly stopped and leaned back.

"I'm sorry," he said, genuinely meaning it and you felt a bit bad for suddenly stopping him. "I won't do it if you don't like it. You might still be tired. I'm sorry."

You were quiet for a few seconds, just letting the silence surround you both. You were thinking of what to say, with at least a dozen thoughts in your head you decided to say that.

"It... wasn't your fault," you said slowly, your voice breaking the silence. "I was just... feeble."

It was hard to admit, and you found yourself biting your lower lip after saying that word out loud. You wanted to close your eyes and hold your breath as you went underneath the water. But with Hawks behind you, you really couldn't move that much, especially when his arms are wrapped around your waist.

"You weren't," Hawks said, leaning closer, the water in the tub spilling on the floor. "You weren't weak or anything. It was on me for not considering when to stop."

"But the thing was..." you trailed off, feeling your face heating up more than it did before as you slowly turned your head to the side to look at him. "...You were so good at it I didn't want you to stop."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃