"Uh-huh." We walked out of the school and up the street. We talked about random stuff and made it to the corner of my street.

"We need to hangout during the summer." I said giving Alex a hug.

"We will." She said. "Bye." We walked our separate ways. "Later sweet bits!" She yelled.

"Peace, chicka!" I laughed and took out my phone to check the time. 2:52. Josh should be at my place soon. I twisted my key in the door and walked in. I flopped myself on the couch and moaned.

"Summer break." I whispered to myself and closed my eyes. "I'm gonna get so bored."

*Josh pov*

"I'm gonna stay here for a bit while you drop off Jordyn's clothes." Matt said as he sat on the couch and stretched his arms.

"Ok." I said slipping on my shoes. "I might bring Jordyn back here."

"I'll probably be gone." He paused. "Have fun." He smirked and I rolled my eyes as i walked out the door.

I grabbed the piece of paper she gave me with her address. Oh, it's just up the street. I was halfway there and thankfully no crazed fan attacked me yet. This should be it. I walked up the couple steps to the front door, with her clothes in hand and twisted the door knob, which was unlocked. I opened it slowly.

"Hello?" I said. I don't know if her mom is home or not. I walked in and took my shoes off. As I walked into their living room I saw Jordyn laying on the couch. "Jordyn?" I said. "Jordy-y-y-yn." I brushed her hair. She jerked herself up and hit me in the gut with her fist. I grunted.

"O-o-kay. Glad to see you're awake." I said sitting down on the couch beside her.

"Oh my god! Are you ok!? I'm so sorry!"

"I'm fine. You're stronger than you look." I said rubbing my gut.

"I'm so sorry. I should have fallen asleep."

"It's fine." I said putting my hand on her leg. She blushed and looked at my hand. She giggled and looked back up.

"Take your shirt off." She told me as she stood up.

*Jordyn pov*

"Whoa there." He chuckled. I lightly smacked his shoulder.

"In your dreams." I laughed. "I want to see if I seriously hurt you."

"Fine. If you insist." He stood up and took of his shirt. I got distracted. He cleared his throat and chuckled. My face go hot.

"Sorry." I touched the spot where I hit him. "I think you'll only bruise." I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thanks." He put his shirt back on.

"Did you at least bring my clothes?" I asked.

"Oh shit..." I gave him a 'are you serious' look. He laughed. "Of course I brought your clothes." He walked back to the front and grabbed my clothes. He came back and handed them to me. "What do you wanna do?" He asked me.

"I shall give you a tour of the house." I grabbed his arm and walked into the kitchen.

"This... Is my kitchen." I told him.

"Oh really?" I giggled. We walked back out.

"Down there's the bathroom and laundry room." I pointed down the hall. "Nothing important." We walked up the stairs. "That's my mom's room. Bathroom. Closet. And lastly my room." We walked in my room and, of course, theres dirty laundry on the floor but besides that, I like my room. It's dark blue with band posters everywhere, a queen size bed, small flat screen and a bean bag chair.