Lie in the darkness with me

The soft, torn pieces of flesh laid against his skin

The soft, torn pieces of flesh laid against his skin. Eres rested underneath the pile. His arms swung up and down, pushing and pulling the bodies to his desire. He sighed contented.

Above him, Trix's face came into view. She tsked, shaking her head.

"Look what you've done," she said.

Eres closed his eyes. When he opened them again, a few minutes later she was still there. He cursed under his breath.

"I'm trying to relax."

"People don't relax in a pile of dead bodies," she stated. "You've just murdered an entire coven of witches!"

"Have you forgotten what they did?" Eres rose out of the pile and stood to his feet. "They're traitors!"

"They've already paid for their crimes twenty years ago-"

"Well they're paying again!" He injected. "I haven't killed them all, so they'll keep on paying, until I'm satisfied."

"You're such a child," she said, defeated. "Let's leave. We'll need to wash the blood off you." Trix offered him her hand.

"Shit."

Without warning Eres' body went limp. He fell to the ground, the impact sent a short pain up his rightside.

"Shit!" Eres cursed again.

"Eres!" Trix yelled. "What's wrong."

He sent her flying into the cavern wall. The sound of her bones crushing, against hard rocks echoed through the air.

Eres fought as hard as he could, but Aria fought back even harder. She successfully pushed him to back of her mind. She wasn't sure how long he'd stay there.

Now, that she was finally in control; Aria poured her heart out. She cried hysterically. Eres had used her to end so many innocent lives, the guilt gripped her very soul.

In only a few short days, she'd become murderer.

"I'm so sorry," she said between sobs. Aria gave herself a few more minutes of grief, then she stopped and composed herself.

When Eres was in control, she had the opportunity to explore the remnants of his mind. She saw his memories,his thoughts; she knew his plan. Aria formed one of her own.

She started walking, the bleak darkness enveloped her, as she trotted over the lifeless corpses. Aria stared straight ahead. She held her breath, blocking out the putrid smell of death.

She rubbed her hands together; the warmth from them gave her comfort. Ahead of her was a dim light, she squinted her eyes and approached it with more eagerness. She was finally above ground.

Aria was currently standing on a cliff. All she had to do was go to the very edge and take one step. Her body started to quiver.

Aria took a deep breath and started walking. Below her the ocean roared, the faint smell of saltwater filled her nostrils, as the violent waves cascaded against the large rocks. She imagined herself jumping into it.