ch 14 The confession

Alright Meri Jhansi Ki Rani
You win... tanvi said
You know I will arrange you and my future jiju in one room then you can talk about how you gonna end this proposal okay... tanvi said with wink 😉& run inside the mansion...
Where she bumped into a large muscular body...
& his hands hold her tightly...

He held me with his strong arms grip, his one hand was on my waist & other one on my bare back...
I curse myself for wearing backless suit..
My back was on fire like my heart, the feeling of his touch on my body had already giving  me millions of butterflies 🦋 in my stomach...
I tried to get away from him;but he didn't let me walk away& he  pushed him on me even more...

Rudra leave me right now...tanvi said

No no don't you try to get away from me tanvi; until I let you go...Rudra said in dominating tone.

Rudra what are you saying; Don't you act like possessive boyfriend or husband.
It doesn't suit you...
Mr perfect Rudra Sinha...
Tanvi said while avoiding the eye contact.

First fall don't you ever avoid my eye contact...
Ever again...Rudra said while holding tanvi chin & titling it up... so he get better excess to sink in her eyes.

What are you doing..Rudra there are many people in manison...we are standing in the corridor, like this...
tanvi said hesitantly... unable to handle his grace.

So what, I don't care.
But I can care about this...
If you agree to meet me after dinner. Rudra said while leaving no space between them & leaning the back of tanvi against the wall...

Why would I promise you...
Who are you?? Go away?? I don't want to see you anymore?? I hate you rudra...I hate you.
Tanvi said in one breath

Shhhh tanvi...
Don't say anything you regret later. Rudra said while leave me & disappear in a second...

Is he a vampire...
How can he disappear in a second... I am sacred of him; I hate how he has control over me...tanvi said while getting flushed red.

《 At dinning hall 》

Everyone were talking about the upcoming events...
All the elders were busy in the decision...

Tanvi and rudra were busy in there own world.When Mr Singhania asked about diya and Siddharth... which break the eye contact between tanvi & rudra.

Rudra clear his throat, uncle I think bhai is attending a call outside.
Let me call him...

No no beta, I was just asking let him attend the call and what about diya where is she ...Mr Singhania asked

Papa I think diya is also outside in the parking lot...
Tanvi said

I think I should take a look outside. Tanvi said  while getting up for the dinning table...

Tanvi let them talk its alright we are not that much narrow minded, have your dinner first... Mr Sinha said

Auntie I am done, I should take a leave... tanvi said & walkout from the dinning hall...

After few minutes later rudra take leave from the dinning table & went directly toward tanvi room...

《《《Tanvi room pov 》》》

It was all silent when there was a sound of door opening and rudar entered in side the room...There was an awkward silence, intense staring competition was going on between them...

What are you doing rudra?? Tanvi asked, not breaking the eye contact.

What I am doing tanvi??
Rudra asked taking one step close to her.

This what is this rudra...between us... this feeling of restlessness, when ever I am close to you ; feeling of unease when I got know about your engagement; this dammit one side love which I am carrying for years...
I..ju..st...just.. hate..it
Hate... it ...
Hate it...Rudra; tanvi said in one go, her eyes turned red & filled with tears...

In few seconds
Tanvi was slammed against the mirror, they were so closed to each other, There breath were mixing up with each other...
Rudra lips were touching tanvi nose tip & tanvi lips were touching rudra chin, they both were breath heavily...

When rudra turned her around...tanvi was facing the mirror, rudra aside tanvi hair & started sucking her neck...
Tanvi face turned red when a moan left from her lips.
Rudra eyes directed focused on the mirror where tanvi and rudar eyes meet each other... still sucking her neck..
Tanvi your are getting naughty that not good thing...

Our parents are sitting downstairs & I don't want to create a scene right now...
So behave like a good girl..Rudra whisper near her right earlobe...

Rudra stop it right now, are you in our sense...
Your engaged to someone else that's not a right thing to do...tanvi said while holding her tears.

So what I am suppose do, just leave you & act like nothing happened between us; you want this...
But I don't...
I will never...
Leave you when i now you love...
Tanvi I don't want stop please let continue it...Rudra said while making innocent face...

Rudra you know I want this to but this not a right time or right thing to do...
I think we should forget everything about each other; this is the only way...

You know some people are not ment to be together.
And  sometime love is true but meet each other is not destined...I sorry rudra, you should forget everything happened today... let not count this day in our life...tanvi said while pushing rudra aside & tears which were trying there best to not flow...got the green signal............

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Hope you enjoyed 😉 the chapter please vote and comment 🙏 😊

LOVE T ❤️

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎