ch 10 broken 💔

She was silently standing there shocked.
When she saw diya running with teary eyes..

Tanvi followed diya and grabbed her wrist.
Dii what happened why are you crying?
Tanvi I don't want to talk right now I want to go home...
Dii stop crying tell me na.. pleaseeee

Tanvi no one cares for my feeling...
They just follow what there mind say not listening to what there heart is saying..

Tanvi please let me go right now I  am not able to handle this right now..

Dii wait for me in the car..
I will be right back..
Tanvi left diya and came back inside the hall...

Where she saw rudra standing with a girl, taking blessing from Mrs Sinha..
I can confirm they were looking like couples...
And my doubt got cleared when Aditya told to get ready for rudra engagement 💍 in this week ..

Tanvi felt her world crumble down..
Her  vision got blurry and was shattered from inside..
Not in the stage to understand anything..

Tanvi just turned around and ran towards the balcony for oxygen..
She was  breathing heavily ..
All her memories with him the moments she shared with him were circling inside her head.

When Mrs Sinha touched tanvi shoulder from behind and asked if she is alright?
And Why was she running?

Auntie I am fine said tanvi with teary eyes..

Child what happened to you? Your not looking fine tell me if there is anything Mrs Sinha said..

No auntie I am fine..
Before I was blind not able to notice things..
But Now I can see everything clearly..
Tanvi said

Ok tanvi your are telling me that your are
Fine I agree to it..
But you know I need your help my boys are getting married...
And I am so stressed out how to handle it..
Tanvi you have to handle every arrangement of this wedding because I trust you the most and even Siddharth and rudar both like your choice special rudra loves every thing you buy for him..

You know him the best his birthday parties his wardrobe and even his room is decorated by you and now his wedding arrangement should be done under your supervision.

Yes auntie I know thank you for trusting me for this wedding arrangement.
I will do this arrangement like my own wedding trust me.. but the bride will be someon else...tanvi said in low tone

What tanvi what are you saying. Mrs Sinha asked

Nothing auntie. Tanvi reply

Auntie I have to congratulate the new couple...
Please excuse me. Tanvi said, to which Mrs Sinha nod and tanvi left to congrats the couple...

Congratulations Mr rudra Sinha and to be Mrs rudra Sinha.. tanvi said with excitement and fake smile..

Rudra was completely shocked after seeing tanvi like this..

Rudra so this is the girl your were talking about before... such a beautiful girl completely suit you..
You both are made for each other...tanvi said

After a moment of staring each other.. both tanvi and rudar look at the opposite side to break the awkwardness...

see you soon bye and all the best for you future... tanvi said and left rudra speechless

< Rudra pov >

Ooh God I never thought this would happen to me...

Mom how can you fix my wedding with someone who I don't even know about..
I am seeing her for the first time .
How can our parents do what ever they feel like.
I wound never say no to my mother's choice.
She would pick the best for me but can't she see who is the best for me.
The only girl I ever have feeling for is...
Now what's the point of saying her name...
And wow the way she congratulated me like she doesn't feel anything,
Can't she get mad at me for doing this..
Can't she see what she means to me or I am the only one who have feelings for her...
Ohh God this is driving me insane...
The way she said beautiful girl..
It's feels like a insult to me
No no is pretty or beautiful in my eyes except T...
Shit clam down rudra you have to talk with mom about this as soon as possible...

Mom I need to talk to you right now this is very urgent..rudra said

Alright baby we will talk.
But first let me see off the guest...
Mrs Sinha said

No mom this is very urgent.. Rudra said on the verge of shouting

Say it rudra what happened and what do you wanna talk about the marriage..
So let me tell you there is no way you gonna oppose my decision of making Ayesha your bride.
She is best for you and we will talk about this tomorrow OK rudra is this clear.

You all do what ever you feel like...
I am no one to say anything and there is no point to talk about it anymore 😕
Rudra leaves with a broken heart.

Singhania mansion

It's been a week are you alright you are not going out and not even meeting your friends how can you live like this my child you where not like this what happened to you my baby...
Mrs.singhania asked while caressing Tanvi head

Anything happened at the Sinha man's you left that day without telling us...

Have you looked at diya she is always busy with her work not even coming home for days constantly on business trips only you can bring him back Tanvi...
Get up from this bed and  bring her back
But first get yourself together maybe you both should go for a vacation or something.

Episode 11 preview
Diya: mom I accept Mr Malhotra proposal for marriage .

Tanvi: dii are you serious what are you saying??

Mr&Mrs Singhania: I happy my child you finally took the decision.

What will happen when Siddharth would hear the news?
Where has Siddharth gone?
Who is the one rudra love?
Why did diya accepted the proposal?
Will tanvi be able to make her sister realize her real love?

Wait for the next episode and little something coming for all the Diyaharth lovers

Who you like more Diyaharth💞 or rudravi💕couple

Love T ❤️