Chapter X:Sorcerer VS Phenex

Start from the beginning

[Every shrinks down trembling under the gaze of the serpentine monster before them]
Nicholas:Krosis here was quite hungry I'm afraid.(The Devils turn pale)Hmph you know I have to admit I knew you coward and disgrace of ah male,but even I didn't think you were such ah coward you'd resort to taking ah hostage after having your ass handed to you on a silver platter by someone you outclassed in both experience & numbers.(Riser grits his teeth hearing this)I suppose that you and your peerage are just so inferior to Rias and her peerage,that the only way you could stand up to them was by cheating with one of your 'Phenex Tears' and being a disgraceful pathetic coward.
Ravel:*Pissed*How dare...
[She's interrupted by Krosis slamming the ground with it's tail right beside her creating a small crater faster than anyone can react]
Nicholas:Don't interrupt me Krosis won't like it.(Ravel falls to her ass trembling in fear)anyways Riser I honestly don't know why Zeoticus & Sirzechs would agree to have Rias marry you.Personally if it were me,I'd take the such ah offer slap across my face.Having Rias marry someone who not only is so full of himself you should be collapsing into a Black hole,but also is so weak that if it were for a mediocre healing factor you'd of died just from one hit from Rias's Power of Destruction.
Riser:*Livid*How dare you low class worthless human!
Sirzechs:Things seem to be interesting(Everyone looks seeing Sirzechs & Grayfia coming up to Riser)well Riser it seems Nicholas has been quite disrespectful towards you why not show him just how strong you truly are?
[Everyone's surprised while Riser smirks]
Nicholas:"Well played Sirzechs feeding into his ego and using it for your own purpose"
Riser:*Smug Smirks*That is an excellent idea my Lord so(He looks at Nicholas)Riser challenges you to a fight to the death!)Everyone's gasps in shock,while Nicholas just smiles)You've disrespected Riser and the Great Phenex Clan so are you willing to put your money where your mouth is boy!?
Nicholas:*Smirks*I be more than happy to....but what are the stakes of this death match?
Riser:*Smug Smirks*Ha very well then if Riser wins Riser will claim the blonde whore that was with you as Riser's personal slave!
[Suddenly everyone in the room is slammed to the ground feeling a powerful,extremely dark, crushing pressure over them as it shakes the entire Phenex Clan Territory.Quickly everyone understands that the pressure is from Nicholas's power released from him losing his composure.Quickly Nicholas regains his composure as everyone looks up at him in absolute terror realizing just how powerful the young human man  standing before them is.Nicholas opens his eyes which seem to shimmer which rage]
Nicholas:*Cold/Dark*Very well.....but known your death will be a agonizing one.
[Everyone turns pale hearing his tone]
Sirzechs:*Scared*V-Very well...G-Gra-Grayfia ...
[She nods and a magic circle appears underneath both of us,teleporting us to a arena for us to fight]

<Nicholas's Pov>
I stand about fifty meters away from Riser who glaring at me,but also is pale from fear.Soon the bell rings and our 'Match' begins,Riser immediately takes to the sky with wings made of Flames while I desummon my paintbrush looking up at Riser.
Riser:*Smug/Scared*R-Riser isn't afraid of you!...Y-You're nothing more than....than ah lowly human!
Me:Yeah I am human....but having something so disgusting & pathetic looking down on me like is kinda pissing me off...so....get down here.
[I release my cursed energy condensing it and focusing it on Riser.....] 

]