Info Remake/Reminder

Few quick things-

1.) I made a mistake. I stated that Raze wouldn't be apart of the book but have mentioned her a few times, so I'm sticking with her being in the book

2.) I'm behind schedule, like, really behind, and I apologize. I've been getting really sick and just have lost complete motivation for writing.

3.) There's a possibility of me making either a Jett, Fade, or Reyna x reader because we need more of those. So please do make a comment on who you want me to write so it'll be easier to decide.

4.) Also agents will most likely not have their Canon ages. But I will put them down you you have a good understanding of what's what cause there will be scenes that implies the current timeline of book 1, but the book will mostly be written for book 2.

5.) Also also Gecko/Gekko(dk how you spell it) will not be in the book series until pt. 3

Book 1 Ages[Current Ages of the Agents in my Timeline]:

Brimstone - 49
Sage - 38
Breach - 38
Reyna - 37
Cypher - 37
Viper - 36
Chamber - 35
Harbor - 31
Astra - 30
Fade - 28
Skye - 28
You - 28
Killjoy - 27
Neon - 27
Jett - 26
Phoenix - 26
Raze - 25
Yoru - 25

Book 2 ages[12 years before Book 1's Timeline]:
Brimstone - 37
Sage - 26
Breach - 26
Reyna - 25
Cypher - 25
Viper - 24
Chamber - 23
Harbor - 19
Astra - 18
Fade - 16
Skye - 16
You - 16
Killjoy - 15
Neon - 15
Jett - 15
Phoenix - 14
Raze - 13
Yoru - 13

Y/n L/n aka Blizzard
Agent File: 12

Birth name: Y/n L/n
Agent name & number: Blizzard, 12
Date of Birth: B/d
Date of Joining: December 21st, 2030
Species: Radiant
Country of Origin: United States

Description:
Y/n has been shown to stand at 5'8 with the outfit that appears to be one that consists of mainly baggy clothes. It is shown in camera footage that Y/n appears to have h/c, e/c, and s/t[skin tone]. It also appears that her left arm seems to be frozen or solid ice.

Abilities;

Frost - Placing her hand on the ground, she makes a swift flick of her wrist and freezes 15 meters of ground in front of her. The ice follows where her finger moves it.

Spike - Summoning a ice wall in the form of the spike. Until it is broken, she is able to glide around on the ground as if it were an ice rink.

Call it Cold - Being to able to take full control of a site by completely freezing everything around her, this includes; Walls, Floors, Doors, and Mirror Agents.

The site will be locked down by a meter of snow on the ground, along with frost all over. Enemy Agents caught when the snow is released will be frozen for approximately 8 seconds before thawing out, stunned for an extra 3 seconds.

Ally Agents will not be stuck but shortly stunned for 5 seconds if caught in the snow trap.

End of File

So. Brimstone, how is our latest Agent doing?

She's been proving a lot for the team. She even went behind enemy lines for 7 years in order to gather information for us to use against them.

Glad to hear about that. Has she told you about her past yet? Also, why did you take away the dating policy?

Her and Killjoy have grown familiar with each other. Me, Sage, and Viper agreed to raise the policy since we cannot control who we love. Viper also stated that it's their fault if they get attached.

Viper has always been the one with the most logic. Well. That's all for my requested reports for now, keep an eye on Blizzard for me. I also want some footage of her in action. See if she has changed at all. If not, then I'll have to lock her away since she could be a threat to society. You are dismissed.

How could she be a threat to society sir? She's efficient in combat and a sweetheart out of it. She hasn't hurt any of us at all.

Her radiance bleeds are...they are deadly. Don't you remember that kid that couldn't be move around since he was frozen? A single push on his body would've made him crumble up.

I don't think that was her.

People change overtime. Look at her arm, and look at those photos of that boy. You'll see my point.

Yes sir...

Good. You're dismissed.