"You a fan?" The cashier asked.

"Uh, no," Stiles replied, looking at the masked WWE wrestler,"It's all fake anyway."

The cashier seemed to take offense to that as he gritted out,"You gonna buy anything else?"

Going to a rack, he grabbed a ski mask and a pair of sunglasses,"Yeah."

Time Skip

When Stiles got back to the school he fell asleep in Ms. Hammond's class, and she let him sleep, the whole school having heard about Ava.

The bell rang making him sit up, blinking rapidly.

He met with Sky for lunch, they sat on the ground outside, the brickwall cold against their backs.

"Where were you last night?" Sky asked him.

"Out," Stiles replied, stifling a yawn.

"Care to elaborate?"

Stiles's lips pressed together, on one hand he knew there was no point in lying to her and the other he knew that she might try to stop him.

"I was trying to find the guy that hurt Ava," He said.

The answer didn't seem to surprise her, but it did nothing to lessen her anger.

She grabbed him by the arm and dragged him into the boys bathroom, locking it behind them.

"What the hell are you thinking?" Sky demanded.

"I'm thinking that some jackass is out on the street right now while my friend is in a coma!" Stiles snapped.

"Let the Professor deal with it!" She snarled,"It is not your job to be a vigilante."

"Like you're the one to talk. Who are your parents again? The freaking X-Men. What's the difference between what I'm doing and what they did?"

"Well, for one they did it to save the world, not to fuel some personal vendetta. And my Mom died for being a hero so don't think that trying to be a hero means your bulletproof."

"I don't care if I die," Stiles said, shrugging like it was no big deal,"I really don't."

"Then your a fucking idiot!" Sky screamed,"What about all the people who care about you?"

"They seem to be dying by the second so I don't think it'd matter that much if I just disappear."

Stiles went for the door and Sky stepped in his path,"I'm not gonna let you do this."

"You can't stop me," Stiles said,"Sky, this is my choice. This is my responsibility. And there's no one that can convince me otherwise."

Desperate, Sky turned into someone Stiles knew. His Father.

"Would your Father want this?" Sky asked in Noah's voice.

She regretted it as soon as she did it, seeing the look on Stiles's face the pain that she had caused him,"Yes...he would."

Sky turned back to normal,"Why do you think you should be the one?"

"Because...I'm not gonna let anyone else get hurt when I can do something about it."

The rest of the day passed on slower. Every tick of the clock felt like forever.

Finally, school ended and Stiles disappeared.

Stiles slid on the black ski mask, then the red tinted sunglasses, the t-shirt Ava had made visible under his half zipped hoodie.

Jumping up he landed on a brick wall, climbing up it like he did before, his phone playing the police radio into his ear buds beneath the mask.