Chapter 1 - In One Night

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Zuli: "Okay!"

Ciel: "Is father coming too?"

Rachel: "Your father has to work this morning, but he'll be finished by the time we come home later. Zuli, remember to brush your hair, dear. And please help your brother with his tie."

Zuli: "Yes, mother."

Rachel: "Good, then meet me downstairs. Come on, Sebastian."

He followed her downstairs. I turned back to my brother to help him with his tie, but he pushed my hands away.

Ciel: "No. I can do it myself."

Zuli: "... Really?"

Ciel: "Yes."

Zuli: "Hm... well look at you, big boy. Alright then."

I headed over to my vanity, sat down and started brushing my hair, humming to myself. A couple times, staring at Ciel in my mirror to see him struggling with his tie.

Zuli: "Do you need help?"

Ciel: "No."

I continued brushing my hair, smiling. By the time I was finished, he'd given up. I stood up and walked over to him on my bed and kneeled down in front of him.

Zuli: "'Help me, Su'?"

He nodded, looking away from me. I smiled and tied his tie for him.

Zuli: "No matter how old you get, Ciel... Your big sister will always be here to help."

He was still a little disappointed that he couldn't do it himself, so I cupped his cheeks with a smile and kissed his forehead.

Zuli: "Now wipe that frown off your face, birthday boy. And get on."

I turned around and offered him a piggy back. He giggled as I stood up with him.

Zuli: "Welcome abord, passengers. You're riding the Sister Express direct to Front Door Station."

I carried him out of my room.

Ciel: "Su, take a detour."

Zuli: "I can't, mother's waiting for us. Besides, you don't want to delay your birthday outing, do you?"

Ciel: "Yeah, you're right.

Zuli: "I'm always right. Now, are you ready?"

I slowly started speeding up, imitating a train.

Zuli: "Chu-chu-chu-chu, chu-chu-chu-chu, chu-chu-chu-chu, and the whistle blows!"

Ciel: "WOO WOO!"

We laughed as I ran to the landing. And we looked down to see who was waiting for us.

Zuli & Ciel: "Tanaka!"

Tanaka: "Good morning, children."

As I made it to the bottom of the stairs, Ciel slid down off my back and ran to him, grabbing his hand, jumping up and down with excitement.

Ciel: "Tanaka, guess what! Today's my birthday and mother's taking us to town!"

Tanaka: "I did hear about that, yes. I wish you a good day of fun and excitement, young master."

I looked out the window as Tanaka helped put our coats on.

Zuli: "*gasp*! Ciel, look! It's snowing!"