The Call ☎️

First off thank you readers for showing my book so much support over the past year and a half. I thank you for your support and patience. I know this may be a short chapter compared to the others but I promise you there is more in store. HAPPY READING MOONWALKERS <3

Alexis' Pov (NEXT DAY)

**ALARM** **ALARM**

I groan as I roll over smacking my alarm clock a couple times until it turns off. I yawn stretching looking in my mirror on my door sitting up in bed.

"damn I look a mess."

I flip my blankets off me, getting out of bed. As I start walking to the bathroom, I get a soft knock on my door.

"Gimmie a sec." I rush to put a shirt with some shorts on and I open the door.

"Hey Taylor" I smile and put my hair up walking to the bathroom. I start brushing my teeth and she sits on my bed looking at me.

"Girl, where were you the other night? you just disappeared. And right after those shots happened, you couldn't think to grab me?"

I spit clearing my mouth. "Its not that simple."

"Then what is it?"

I sit for a bit, debating.

Should I tell her? It could ruin his reputation if this gets out.

"it's complicated I don't wanna talk about it."

"COMPLICATED?! YOU LEFT ME BY MYSELF"

I throw my toothbrush down and spit aggressively.

"You weren't the only one in the club when it got shot up. I GOT HIT, and before everything happened, I met someone, so we went elsewhere since you were doing your own thing. we didnt leave the club just went to the lounge and it all happened so fast so pardon me for not going downstairs to look for you while shots were fired AT me. And I most CERTAINLY DON'T need to be explaining to you why i chose to live instead of die. You made it out safe, didn't you?!" I pause for a second realizing how harsh that sounds and I calm down. "I'm sorry, alright."

"Alexis, you don't just go and leave me behind when you find someone interesting at the club. YOU didn't even wanna go out."

"I know I didn't but I wasn't able to cause Michael thought it was best to get me out and I didn't have a chance to even think before we left"

"Hold the PHONE!! MICHAEL?!"

"mhm and I ended up sending the night with him day before yesterday. He dropped me off yesterday early enough for me to make it to work on time too." Says while getting ready still brushing my teeth. "Girl, im happy y'all found each other again but you could've texted me to let me know." Taylor says smiling but kinda sarcastically. I finish brushing my teeth and wipe my mouth and hug her. "I know girly and it won't happen again." She nods "mhm, oooo speaking of guys guess who I met yesterday while you were gone"

"Who?" Is happy she changed the subject.

She plops down on my bed swinging her feet back and fourth like she's a little kid. "his names Johnny" she sings. "He plays his guitar at the coffee shop down the street" I raise my eyebrows in amazement "OOOOO we both got musician men we talking toooooo" I say doing a happy lil dance "yea but yours got more money then mine bitch" she rolls her eyes playfully and flips me off making a funny face. "yea we both get the benefits tho, where I go you go mfka" I say jokingly pointing at her "Fasho fasho" she smiles as we laugh cause we got dark humor like that. "hey bubba you want some food?"

For All TimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara