Introduced Pt. 2

Alexis' POV

As Taylor and I find the best spots to view the stage, Fireworks around the stadium begin to shoot off, indicating the show is starting. As we settle into our spots Taylor looks at me still in awe. "You and Michael Jackson just had a fucking moment." I blush as she says that, but I quickly slap her shoulder and cover her mouth looking around making sure no one around us heard. Being sure not to raise suspicion.

"Shhhhhhh... Don't say that, not here people will get mad, and could start a fight." I say in almost a whisper. Just as I finish my sentence, the lights gradually get Brighter on the stage. And there they are Tito, Marlon, Michael, Randy, and Jermaine. Sequined outfits and all. I look at Michael and he looks stunning, Fists clenched, Perfect complexion, slightly tightened jaw and confidence just radiates from him making the view WAY better. They slowly walk down the steps in unison and as they reach the bottom, they slowly lift their hands and take their glasses off. My eyes immediately lock on Michael and the butterflies in my stomach soar as I admire every perfect imperfection of him.  

The music kicks up and the crowd goes wild as we all begin to dance and jump up and down as the songs play out singing every word and hitting every note. The show is spectacular, the lights are amazing, the music is loud, and the view is stunning. 

I look down at the playbill to figure out which song is gonna play next. I point to the song, and I show Taylor and she nods while we're both singing our hearts away and before we know it, the next expected song begins to play, I glance over and can see Michael make a  'fuck this' expression and he raises his hand up slowly as he turns to the band. "Hold on, hold on, Hold on. Let's change things up a little bit, Play Human Nature." he says with mystery in his voice as he slowly turns around to the crowd. 

I look at him confused and a little shocked as he is looking for something, or rather someone

"Looking out 

Across the nighttime

The city winks a sleepless eye

Hear her voice

Shake my window

Sweet seducing sighs"

He searches the crowd but plays it off as it being a part of the performance. I smile being taken back and in shock as I think to myself. "Is he looking for me?.."  I quickly snap out of it shaking my head slightly. "bitch you're delusional, wtf." With that, hearing his voice quickly brings me back into being amazed by the vocals and notes he so beautifully sings, i'm watching in amazement and euphoria and I begin to get lost his words.

"Reaching out

To touch a stranger

Electric eyes are everywhere"

He sings as he begins looking in the VIP section of the arena. His words are like a stream of water, the words just flow so smoothly. 

"He is looking this wayyyyyyy!!!" Taylor sings happily as she slaps my right arm like a bongo. "Shhhhhh!!" I smile brightly as I put a finger on my lips slowly dragging my bottom lip down being deeply in tune with the music as the vibes are immaculate.