Michael?

//Authors note- I am sorry for the long wait. writers block is getting the best of me, but I am here now.||SMUT WARNING||

Alexis' POV

It has been months since the Blissful encounter, and I can't get my mind off of him. That night we met was Spectacular, I got butterflies just thinking of him and that feeling of pure bliss when our skin touched. 

Over the past 7 months It's been shit, but i'll get by, sometimes, hearing his songs in public, or even seeing his performances on TV, gives me the fondest bliss and makes me the moment we shared backstage, staring into his eyes and getting to feel like there was nothing else that mattered. With that being said, I haven't went out in a minute, I don't know what it is but in the back of my mind, I know I would never see him again, and that's all I ever wanted to do is see him again. But, Its Michael Jackson for crying out loud I doubt it would most likely never happen again. He's the most well known man on the planet.

To be honest I missed going out, the music, the feeling of being crossfaded with my best friend, I mean jeez Whenever me and her go out we are unstoppable two most baddest bitches in the world. But, After many nights home Taylor was fed up. 

It was a Friday afternoon, and I was cleaning, and I turned on the TV and jamming out to the music. Everything was going good until Later on in the night around 8PM I get a knock on the door. before I get a chance to ask who it is Taylor's loud obnoxious ass busts through my front door and the door slams on my hand as I went to reach for it. 

"Ow you bitch!" I exclaim in pain as I look at my hand and it is getting purple. I shake it somehow thinking that's gonna make it any better and she looks at it then back up and shrugs. "Oh, you'll live. So, what are we doing tonight?" she says as she plops on my couch and lays back. 

"Nothing, why do you keep asking?" I say with sarcasm as I roll my eyes heading to my fridge to go get ice. "But why nothing, ever since you had your moment with Michael you won't go out. and your mad at me for it like I did something wrong." she cocks her head back rolls her eyes and my mouth drops, and I am offended. 

"You fucking fainted and we had to go home because of you I doubt he remembers me; he doesn't even know my name." I say with exasperation and slight sarcasm, I roll my eyes and I start walking to my room holding my hand wincing in pain. She follows me and with sass in her voice says, "It's not my fault he's so sexy." Wiggling her eyebrows. I give her a smug look wanting to choke her out, but I roll my eyes and sit on my bed as she goes to my closet rummaging through my clothes, and she pulls out a little red satin dress and red heels. 

"Here put this on" She throws the dress and shoes on the bed, and I look at it. It's the dress I was supposed to wear for the after party. I stare at it for a bit thinking and daydreaming on what it would be like if I went and seen I'm again, but I snap out of the vison shaking my head. "No no no, I'm not going out there is no point." 

"What do you mean there is no point?"

 "There is no point what if I see him again what if I DONT see him again-" 

"Then you'll meet someone else."

 "But he won't compare to Mikezilla and you know it. plus, I don't feel like going out." she sighs and get on her knees pleading "Pleaseeeeeee just for one night in the heart of LA just one club pleaseeeeee for meeeee." she holds her hands with puppy eyes. I roll my eyes and smile. "Fine, but one night only and after that I'm not going anymore got it?" she gets up in excitement and smiles jumping a bit "yea yea just one night now get ready."