15. The birthday suprise

Start from the beginning

*Sarina walked over to me and helped me up the stairs took my hand and led me upstairs to the bathroom where all the medical supplies were and she sat me down on the toilet and got on my level checking out my bloody wounds which were bad.* "now let's see what we're working with...you poor thing, my baby all bruised up cause he wanted to stand up for his mate Heh...alright now I'm going to take some peroxide and clean your wound." *she poured it on some gauze and gently patted down on my cuts which stung bad.* "Ah!" *her face filled with sadness and sorrow as she then cupped my cheek as I didn't want her to clean my cuts.* "Babe just stop I'll do it myself!" *I pulled away not letting her go near me one bit.* "First off no I love you and secondly it's my number one priority to take care of you now." *she smiled warmly and kissed my forehead.* "just be brave for me Y/N okay." *I smiled softly and let her take my arm and clean my wounds before she covered it up with some gauze and left a kiss there.* "I love you so much Y/N you don't realize it yet but when it's just the two of us with a big family." "You really wanna have kids with me don't you?" "Y/N I've been wanting you to knock me up since the first time we slept together but I figured we'd wait till we're out of the house and on our own." *well since we've only got a couple months left before the semester ends why don't we try now?" "Y/N are you serious right now?" "Yes Sarina I want to be with you forever as much as you wanna be with me and I promise you this I'll stop all the sleeping around bullshit." "Y/N I couldn't care in the slightest bit about that I was just annoyed cause you missed half my fucking speech that was dedicated to you silly" *she smiled and kissed me sweetly cupping my cheek as I flinched.* "oh shit sorry!" *she just leaned in and kissed me sweetly as we shared a tiny make out session in the bathroom.* "Y/N...naughty naughty" *she smiled against my lips as we continued to kiss each other.* "you wanna bring this to the bedroom or stay here." "I say we go downstairs for a bit and then continue this later on alright we'll have time for crazy monkey sex another time."

*the two of us hurried downstairs as people were gathering around to I guess play a game.* "hey you two wanna play some manhunt with us?" "Sure we'd be down." *a couple of the kids gathered up into teams of two which this worked out perfectly in our favor as that's what we were hoping for.* "okay here's the rules it's hide and seek in reverse, a small group hides while everyone else looks for them. The game goes on until all the hiders are found." *everyone nodded as the countdown began Sarina immediately grabbed my hand bolted with me out the back door and up the stairs to the top of the house that was only accessible by a certain identification." "Where are we going?" "Oh would you shush for a second!" *she made sure to lock the door before grabbing me and dragged to a very secluded spot.*

"figured I'd find a spot just for us

"figured I'd find a spot just for us." *she smiled and sat down with me as she kissed me slowly while cupping my cheek gently smiling against my lips.* "baby you sure this is a good idea—" *she gently slapped my cheek demanding I stop talking and just kiss her.* "just hush up pretty boy and kiss me tonight it's about us not about anyone else and I don't care if we get caught at this point." "Did you least make sure you locked it" "yes baby I made sure" did you double lick it and make sure we don't get interrupted by anyone." *she pushed me down onto the bed meeting my lips with a soft gentle kiss.* "I'm saying this respectfully by you need to quiet your mouth and stop worrying all the time." *she giggled as she kept kissing me before sticking her tongue in my mouth as we tilted our heads opposite ways and slowly began kissing sliding our tongues with one another as we couldn't keep our hands off each other as we started touching and feelings our bodies.