11. Friends and Enemies

Start from the beginning

"So how was everyone's day today?" "The usual, Ms. Lechuvo just been busy with work." *Angela stated as Jennifer then talked about how she's been busy with applying for colleges getting ready to do science stuff.* "My day was fine mom I've just been busy with school work and then checking up on this grumpy bastard." "Hey!" *I chuckled as Sarina made her comment before Cynthia started bombarding me with questions like how any mother would.* "sweetie what's wrong?" "Ehh it's nothing mom I just wanna be left alone just after that whole incident at school which keeps looping in my head." "Why cause a bunch of assholes at school keep messing around with you, well if it ever happens again with Mark you put his ass in the dirt and if he still persistent I'll kill him myself if I have to." "Jeez ma why you gotta be so intense?!" "Sweetie every parent would kill for there kid you'll understand that when you become a father one day." 

"Yeah I hear you but—" *Cynthia cute her off stating that if she was done with her food then she can clean up the table herself tonight and quit yapping as she was all annoyed from having to do it on her own I heard Sarina whisper my name as I looked at the top of the stairs and snuck off expecting us to get down and dirty while everyone was downstairs. I headed upstairs to my room and just as I was about to lay on my bed I grabbed from behind and snuggled like a teddy bear.* "ah you kinda spooked me there!" "Aw is my baby all scared" "ha ha real funny Sarina" *she kissed me sweetly before opening my window and climbing to the rooftop." "Hey where are you going?" "Follow me I have something special set up" *she held my hand as she led me up the stairs and as we turned around I was surprised to see a whole table with two glasses and a bottle of wine set out.*

"Oh my goodness this is wonderful!" "Aw really I put a lot of thought into this little get together just for us, I wanted to make it special since we've never really gone out on a date to a fancy restaurant

"Oh my goodness this is wonderful!" "Aw really I put a lot of thought into this little get together just for us, I wanted to make it special since we've never really gone out on a date to a fancy restaurant." *she then poured two glasses of red wine before turning on a low volume radio which set a really romantic vibe with the music that was playing.* "I figured it would help set the mood but I wanted to make sure it was just us two alone so we can talk." "Talk about what?" "Anything really I wanna know more about you Y/N, like where did you want to live before you ended up here." "Heh funny you say that but I'm from Earth" "yes I know that silly goose your on earth here too bud just a different world or an alternate timeline." "Aye that's cool though my boyfriend time traveler!" *she said in a dramatic voice.* "very funny but can you tell me a little more about yourself." "Sure but I really want to know more about you Y/N everything you see me do that's pretty much my life. Im a bookworm I'm involved with certain activities and sports at school, I throw parties and like to hang out with the girls and cuddle with my boyfriend."

"But if you really wanna know what my interest is cause I have a lot of em, but I think my biggest passion has to be going on drives" "that's awesome Sarina I've actually always wanted to do that but never got the opportunity to ever go. But can you tell me more about it and why you like it" "Well, I love driving first off and secondly It's such a rush to hop in the car and just and go explore new places. There's something really liberating about hitting the open road and seeing where it takes you." "That's really cool. I've never done traveling or exploring before, but it sounds like a lot of fun." *I was really pulled into this conversation as truth be told I've always wanted to go nice drive with Sarina just us two."