10. Handling the heat

Start from the beginning

*She buried her face in my neck teasingly biting gently down making me jolt as I immediately gave in.* "mmmh" *she giggled softly against my lips as I partially took control lifting her leg up to my waist while gently grabbing her throat and pulling her in for another kiss.* "ooh what a bad bad boy." "this door better be locked that's all I gotta say Miss cause I'm gonna eat you up" *she tugged at my collar pulling me close to her as our lips were inches away from one another's.*  "jokes on you stud muffin I'm on my lunch break and no one ever comes in through my door and I always keep it locked cause I do tend to play around for a bit while I'm by my lonesome" *she let out a gasp as I roughly turned her around pressing her against her desk as I grabbed her breasts from behind while she kissed me slowly as she stripped took her dress off revealing her gorgeous body as I picked her up and placed her onto her desk.*

*she looked at me with a tiny smirk on her face cupping my face kissing me passionately swirling her tongue with mine as she grabbed my face and held it against hers while we continued make out for another minute before she pulled away  with a loo...

*she looked at me with a tiny smirk on her face cupping my face kissing me passionately swirling her tongue with mine as she grabbed my face and held it against hers while we continued make out for another minute before she pulled away  with a look of lust in her eye.*

*I got between her legs as she smiled warmly at me while I gently massaged her thick thighs.* "if you don't mind me asking, are your tubes tied?" *she chuckled and kissed me softly.* "yes they are sweets" "how come you asked?" "I just figure id..." *she looked at me with a look in her eye as she tilted my chin up as I tried to explain myself." "Just hush up baby and let's get down to biz...but I know why you asked." *she winked at me as she opened her legs, I got kneeled down getting between her legs kissing her inner thighs.* "Y/N rub my clit" *I gently rubbed it as I started licking her pussy gently which made her let out a soft and quiet moan. I kept licking her while rubbing her thighs which made her feel more relaxed but as I continued to go down on her I felt her fingers coarse through my thick hair which felt indescribably amazing as I was in literal heaven feeling her nails against my scalp was soothing and relaxing.*

"While you lick my clit I want  you to finger me" *I obeyed every command she gave and made her feel nothing but pleasure as I started fingering her I was going slow but slowly sped up which made her eyes roll to the back of her head while she covered her mouth.* "if you keep going like this—" *Suddenly there was a loud knock at door as luckily it was locked and if it couldn't have gotten any worse it was the Dean who didn't really take a liking to me at all.* "Ms. Perl I know your your on your break right now but I need." "NOT NOW!!" *she raised her voice and I immediately stopped but she pushed my head back and gently massaged my head.*
"I'm in the middle of something I'm doing grades at the moment and I don't want to be disturbed." "If you insist but okay! I'll be back in soon"

*she let out a moan the minute the Dean walked away from the office shaking as I continued to lick her clit slowly while fingering her fast I felt her squirt a bit on my hand.* "ah!" *her breathing was was heavy as I stood up and pressed my mouth against hers making out as she grabbed me a bit roughly pressing me against the closet pinning my arms down as she slipped her tongue into my mouth before pulling away momentarily gasping for air.* "god you are one sexy fucking creature Y/N!" *she kissed me sweetly as she then started kissing my neck teasingly and making her way down my chest and onto my stomach making my take over me as I couldn't handle how hot this was.*