Chap 15: Truths had been revealed

4 days quickly passed and the 5T with the polices had been discharged from the hospital. With the information in the USB that Conan gave to the polices, they had destroyed more evil organizations and still have no vestige about Vermouth. The mystery about Haneda Koji had been revealed: Wakasa Rumi was the suspect ASAKA and was dating him back then. Rum was the one who killed him. Vermouth truly had been affected by the Silver Bullet fabrication of the Miyano family, so that's why she hated Haibara, but now, she had changed and happy for the ship ShinRan. Conan had turned into Shinichi permanently and still dating with Ran. Sera Mary also recovered and lived happily with her daughter and sons. That also revealed that Akai Tsutomu was alive and was living under the disguise of Kuroda Hyoe. Haibara was a bit sad that the one whom her sister loved was her cousin but she passed that after gave Akai a really hard slap on his cheek. Hattori finally managed to asked Kazuha to be his girlfriend and they've been a cute couple.

Even Amuro, or no, Furuya Rei, had told everything about his identity and confessed his love to his Poirot colleague Enomoto Azusa, they're also been a cute couple and came to marriage. Everyone had their own couple, such romantic. All of the news about the Black Organization now is public, every normal citizen was surprised about them. The reporters for the news on TV and online also reported about Kudo Shinichi, FBI, CIA, MI6 and National Japan Police had teamed up together to destroy the Organization. But everyone decided to keep the APTX – 4869 pill as a secret because if it was public, there'll be a serious crisis and a big shock for the science industry, revolving Haibara and her dangerous poisonous pill. Haibara had explained everything to the Detective Boys abut Conan. They seemed sad but they've recovered. After all, the truth was Tsukika was Haibara's cousin and also Akai's, Shukichi's and Sera's. And also, the Hondo siblings had gathered again: Hondo Hidemi and Hondo Eisuke at Japan (Eisuke flew back to Japan to meet his sister). Haibara also drank the antidote and flew to California to work as a scientist. Everything was fine.

After one week being Kudo Shinichi, he found himself was dragged by Ran to school. He met again his friends, fellows and chatted a lot. The bell rang and Shinichi still talking made Ran urged:

- Shinichi, it's time for class. Chit – chats can save for later. Come on.

The teacher came in and stabilized the class. He said:

- Today, I have two announcements to make. One is our long – absence student Kudo Shinichi had come back after 6 long months.

Of course, he waved like a star met his fans. The teacher continued:

- The second is our class have new students. Introduce yourselves.

3 boys and 3 girls stood up and introduced:

- Hi everyone. My name is Toyama Kazuha, hope we can be friends ♪.

- Hello, and I'm Hattori Heiji.

- I'm Nakamori Aoko and... wait, where are you Kaito?

BOOM! Kaito appeared and stood upside down on the roof and introduced:

- I'm Kuroba Kaito, a magician.

- Yeah, a stupid magician who loves to flirt. – Aoko mocked him.

- I'm Hakuba Saguru, nice to meet you.

- And I'm Kaiyo Tsukika, luv to be your friends ♥.

Ran and Shinichi didn't know what to do except stood like statues for a few moments. After the lessons, they asked:

- WHY DO YOU GUYS ARE HERE SO SUDDEN?

- Can you stop shouting, Kudo? My eardrums almost be torn out! – Hattori said angrily.

- Me and Kaito are here because his dad – Kuroba Toichi – HAS COME BACK FROM DEATH! He had at least 10 shows in Beika so we stayed in an apartment that our parents bought for us.

- Yah, so we can do something fun together - Kaito smirked and Ran must give him a kick. Shinichi asked:

- How 'bout you Hattori? Any explains?

- Well, cause this year we'll turn 18, so our parents kick us out and we'll live together in a new house in Tokyo. – Kazuha answered.

- And you, Tsukika? – Ran questioned.

- Oh, uh, actually I have to study again high school so Saguru also moved his school to this Teitan.

- Study again? What do you mean Kaiyo? – Shinichi asked.

- That means Tsukika had already studied high – school level but now her sister forced her to learn again so yeah. – Hakuba answered for her.

- How was your life now, Tsukika – san? – Kazuha asked.

- Quite fine, I have a cozy flat in Beika Chateau Apartment, and I live with my lovely sister, so it's nice. Our savings are a lot to live without working until we're dead – Tsukika said funnily.

- But, I heard your sis is dead. – Shinichi horrified.

- No, so let me explain. After came home from the party we thrown up yesterday, I met a thief in my house. When I was about to kick her, she torn out the mask and it actually my sister – VIVIAN! So we talked and when Saguru discovered that, he was about to shoot her. Stupid boy! After he called me Tsukika, she joked me a lot.

- Hey, don't judge me like that! – Hakuba shouted.

- Guys, are you free after school? – Tsukika asked.

- Yes, but why? – Everyone beside Tsukika answered.

- You know my cousin Shukichi, Shuichi and Masumi right? They invited me to visit them after school. Well, family reunion – Tsukika said.

- Me, Aoko, Kazuha and Kuroba don't related to your blood and know little about them so we won't go. Kudo and his girlfriend can, coz Kudo knows clearly about your family tree, while we don't – Hattori answered.

- I agreed with Heiji – Kazuha said – How 'bout you Aoko?

- I agreed too. Non – related people in a family, sounds so awkward. Kaito will stay home too! – Aoko said.

- Hey why... - Kaito asked and he received a sharp glance from Kazuha and Aoko – Ok, I'll stay at home.

- Maybe we'll go, it is OK Ran? – Shinichi asked Ran.

- Sure! I'd like to see your family too – Ran answered excitedly.

- So after school, OK? – Tsukika said – Here's the address.

- Hmm? Haido Street? That's good. It's near Beika – Shinichi said – Ok.