Small secrets about Kaiyo Tsukika (My OC)

Wasaki Miria is the shortened name from V.I.Warshawski, a fictional private investigator and Miriam Ponzi, an Italian detective.

In her teen form, Tsukika's height is 1m74, as tall as Shinichi and Kaito.

Tsukika was left - handed.

Tsukika's birthday is May 2nd, which was the time the final battle in Harry Potter lays.

Although she is a Sherlockian, she still love reading fantasy stories, Harry Potter is an example.

Tsukika's smoky purple hair was natural, but some people keep asking her: "Why do you dye your hair as such a young age?" make her become quite crazy.

Tsukika's favorite food was Gyudon and Omurice. Little did everyone know that she really loves eating food that made with eggs.

Her favorite desserts are strawberry daifuku and anmitsu (You can find it on Google).

Tsukika can be as cold as ice, but can be as warm as a fire, depends on her mood.

Her position in the B.O. is as high as Kir, but the rely that the Boss give her is as high as Gin, reason is she knows Vermouth's secrets and uses it to threaten Vermouth =))

It's a bit difficult to make Tsukika angry, but no one had done that and then come back with a normal form without bruises.

Tsukika's patience is quite high, but not above 75%.

If you annoy her when she's focusing on work, it is highly doubt that you'll be knocked out 30s later.

Tsukika is a true "owl" when she always stays up late and sleeps until 10 am at the next day (Only when that's her off day and after the battle), but no one knows why she doesn't have eye circles although she doesn't use any lotion.

Her mother is Vanessa Kaiyo, a half - English Japanese and her dad is Kaiyo Toshiro, a half - French Japanese, so that's why her codename is Anisette (Anisette is originally from France).

There used to be a period of time Tsukika fell into depression when she joined the B.O. and then become emotionless for a while.

The truth is Tsukika has myopic, but she uses lenses.

That's all!