Secondo Sayonee : Lost In Transition Dalawampu

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Shiloh Nelin Alexander's P.O.V.

I woke up earlier than him, ayoko siya gisingin when my eyes linger on his serene face but when i saw his body, naked, our sheets falling off of him.

I know i wouldn't be able to resist.

My teeth nip at his shoulder blade and watch with satisfaction as goose bumps spread over his arms and his nipples harden almost kmmediately

He whine softly still half asleep and unaware of what was happening, if I was teasing seconds ago, I'm not now. The attention I pay to his body has pushed him from sleep into a hazy state of mind, still restful but aware of the change in atmosphere around us.

"Baby, pretty, lie on your belly for me and put your arms above your head." he does as he's told without looking at me.

Fuck so pliant, maybe its because of the fact he just woke up but damn.

Over and over I glide my hand up and down his body from neck to ankle, his ass lifting slightly each time I come near his still spent hole from last night but I won't touch him there....yet.

Kahit pa my hands twitch to touch him already.

His ass lifts as he tries to grind against my fingers when i circle around his swollen rim but I hold him down with my free hand. "S-shy" he whined almost sounding frustrated.

I cant help but to grin at that, my impatient hira.

Maybe i shouldn't tease him this much, i woke him up after all.

Need to satisfy my teacher hira.

"Thats it pretty, relax for me" i humm in his skin as i push my middle finger and point finger inside his hole.

"Feels good ngh g-good m-more" he moan out breathlessly and who am i to not give my baby what he wants?

I lift his amazingly sensual hips up and use my knees to spread him wide as i add another finger inside his still loose hole, fuck he looks good like this, all spread out, ready for me

"Hold up a bit higher pretty, gonna fill you up again huh? Hmm i guess last night was not enough?" I drawl out teasingly as i fist my dick and watch, with lustful abandonment as the thick head of my cock spreads his tight little hole open and slides in easily.

Fuck ang sikip niya, i just fucked him for too many rounds to count and here he is still as tight as i fucked him the first time.

"B-big ngh~ too big" he whine between his moans, back arching beautifully as i grip on his hips tight, pushing in and out of his hole, watching in fascination as my cock goes in and out of his body.

Lets just say our day started out great.
_________________________________________

Two months later...

"Daddy! Dada hurry! Hinihintay na tayo nila gan gan!!" She have each of our hand as she tries to pull us to walk faster.

I glance at hira in awe as he utter "missy slow down you might hurt yourself, come here sweety ill carry you so you'll see them faster" my daughter giggle as she let herself be scooped up.

The action made hira let go of my hand which i allowed, i mean its my daughter i wont compete to her, isa pa we have hira's attention all to ourselves.

I resorted on hooking one of my arm around his waist pulling them closer to my side while one of my hand push our cart that contains our luggage.

Sayonee Series :  Lost In Transition ( Secondo : Shiloh & Hiraya )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें