Secondo Sayonee : Lost In Transition Lima

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V.

Shiloh kneels behind hiraya, who's bent over the bed, he spreads both of his ass cheeks before spitting on the entrance. Hiraya shudders at the sudden action. Fingernails dig into the round supple cheeks as shiloh's tongue pokes the rim, stealthily, as if tasting it. He savors every moan that falls from the hiraya's mouth, whose legs are shaking from tiredness and sensitivity.

Shiloh kisses the entrance, drools on it, and licks it, making the hole quiver. shiloh didn't remember who kiss who first, all he knows was this was the best hole he have ever fucked and tasted.

"Oh god..." hiraya sobbed out in pleasure, his whole body responding to the man who just fucked.

"You're doing great baby, that's right moan for me" shiloh speaks almost in a growl against hiraya's hole, sending shivers through the younger males body entire body. 

Hiraya responds with a whimper, clutching the sheets with sweaty hands. He grabs a pillow and puts it under his head, muffling his lewd noises filling embarass all of the sudden despite all the alcohol still pumping in his body and head.

All he knows is it feels good and he didn't want to stop.

He needed this.

Shiloh moves his hand away a little before smacking the youngers ass hard enough to push a moan out of his lips. He does it repeatedly while also fucking him open with his other hand fingers. Hiraya cries into his pillow and grips it tightly within his fists as shiloh smirks down on the red and prints splattered across hiraya's round ass cheeks.

When he pulls his hand out of the youngers hole he hears him say whimper “no…” it’s whispered and shiloh was sure that the word wasn’t supposed to be said out loud.

Shiloh watches the loose hole clench around nothing, begging to be stuffed again. 

While hiraya on the other hand feels nothing but need, he needs it to hurt more. Para makalimot, he needed to feel like he is wanted, he is needed.

He doesn't care who the man is he just needed to feel things aside from the pain in his broken heart.

Shiloh takes his cock in his hand, swirls the tip of his cock around hiraya's gaping pink open hole. He takes a second teasing him just a little before his cock is popped into the tiny hole.

Tangina, mura ni shiloh sa isip, he had never felt such need to fuck anyone.. ngayon lang, the man beneath just feels too good that it unleash something inside shiloh, a monster that wants to fuck hiraya till he knows nothing but his name.

Slowly he slid inside the tight heat of hiraya's still tight walls, watching as his length disappear inside him  “Fuck.” he grunt out in pleasure when he pushes past the first ring of muscle before slamming in without a warning “so big.” hiraya gasp out, obviously out of his mind as he clamp down on shiloh's cock.

Shiloh reach one of his hand forward and take a handful of  hiraya's hair in his fist now and pulls until he forces the young man to arch his back up “you like that hiraya? Hmm fuck ansikip mo” he growl at him with his other hand gripping his hips tight to keep him in place as he thrust in and out of the other's hole.