𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷: 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓭𝓮

"Hay nako, y/n

"Hay nako, y/n. Sagutin mo na, pakipot ka pa, pogi naman eh." (Gosh, Y/n. Just accept his courtship, you're just playing hard - to - get, the boy is handsome) Marites says, who was trying to help you with chores since her house was having another problem with brownouts and she had her other 3 sisters as well, Marie, Maria, and Mary.

"Kapitan pa, mayaman, where na you?" (A captain and rich too, where else are you?) Mary retorted as she folds your fresh laundry.

"Here na me! Ahhaha!" (I'm here!) Bryseis teased, popping her head from covering her head with a laundry basket and they all laughed.

"Kayo tigil tigilan nyo nga." (Could you stop) You told them in a threat.

"Hayaan mo na yan si Izana, ang galit nya ay galit nya, hindi ka dapat idadamay." (Leave it to Izana, his anger is his anger, you shouldn't get involved with it) Marie says, the oldest of the siblings says.

"Ano, sinagot mo na ba?" (Did you say yes already?) Maria asked in excitement.

"Sabi ko papayag ako na manligaw sya, pero di ko sinabi na kami na." (I said I would allow him to court, but I didn't say we are already a couple) You say to them but all of them cheered, Bryseis howling like an orangutan, and spinning her arm holding your dried panty in rotation like a helicopter in the air.

"Hehe. yawa! Ako ninang ha." (Hehe. devil! I call dibs as the godmother!) Bryseis says.

"Sabi ko ligaw hindi pakasal. Gawin nya lahat di nya ako mapa pa oo." (I told him it's only courtship, not marriage. He can do everything he won't get a 'yes' from me) You huffed out.

"Uso pa ba ang harana?"🎶
(Is serenading still a trend?)

You heard a familiar voice singing outside, and you realize who this was and what he was doing.

"Putanginaaaa. Bat sya anjan, tago tago! Wala yung may ari, umalis! Tulog!" (Son of a bichhh! What is he doing here, hide! hide! The owner is gone, she left! she's asleep!") You panicked running everywhere to find somewhere to hide but the ladies grabbed a hold of your arms and made you stay back on your seat.

Marahil ikaw ay nagtataka 🎶
(maybe you are wondering)

"Shet ang swerte mo, y/n. Tingnan mo ang pogi!" (You're lucky, y/n. Look at him, he's so handsome!) Despite you telling them to hide, all of the ladies were hovering on the window watching down on Kakucho's serenading.

You bite down on your knuckles in distress and start pulling at your hair.

Sino ba 'tong mukhang gago?🎶
(who is that, he looks stupid)