𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸: 𝓢𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓿𝓼. 𝓓𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼

Pushing slightly the people in front of you, you hurriedly turn your back from the entrance, until you are already in the middle of the room

Pushing slightly the people in front of you, you hurriedly turn your back from the entrance, until you are already in the middle of the room. The door let out a chime of bell, indicating new arrivals and the room went dead silent as heavy boots stomped through the wooden floorboards.

The usual clamor of the pub had simmered down into a heavy tension within the space as eyes had now caught to the entrance of the pub. Even here, people are wary of them, and the drinkers let the soldiers know that they aren't welcome here..

You immediately duck, turning away from the entrance, facing the corner table and start pretending to arrange the condiments placed on the wooden table from the darkside corner of the room.

The band immediately stopped their songs, along with the clatters. Nerves racked their brains as they eyed the men in uniforms..

The soldiers peered over the place, a wide smirk plastered on their faces.

Ran eyes the whole pub and he can't help but drooled over the menu bar of his favorite liquor drinks.

"Don't stop on our count.." He announced to them, and the band reluctantly looked at each other before they continued the song, but less lively as they did before, as if a gun was pointed at them and forcing them to play against their will.

The rowdiness from before didn't come back but the noise faltered slightly in hushed tones.

You looked over your shoulder and you saw the familiar face of Kakucho's second in command.

Ran took the empty space from the back of the room with 6 guys tagging along with him, all in the same attire.

He wore his white shirt rolled at the sleeves, green camo pants and black combat boots shined to the heel.

His usual braids fell on his back as he sat on the chair, legs spreaded, elbows on each of his knees, before matching up to light his cigarette as he cupped his hand, brows raised in a focus until the tips burned and he blew out a puff of smoke, shutting the copper lighter with a clink! then pocketing it.

Good that Kakucho won't be here to recognize you, but you needed to get out.

You mindlessly rearranged the cups, forks, spoons, toothpicks, tissues and other sauce bottles displayed for the self service area.

Looking over Izana, he had been now on the soldiers table taking in their orders- looks like you won't be able to help him tonight.

You ducked under the table beside you, until you saw Cardo, Greggy and the other usuals who go to the bar saw you hiding. They knew you weren't supposed to be here, it's already passed the female curfew..

Their faces were blushing red in intoxication but they got the gist of your panic wracked brain and looked at you with concern.

You gave them pleading eyes, until Cardo with his pals nodded.