Chapter 8

A/N: Kilani and Kai'Jai in the mm.
They cute aint they.❤️I know😹

Kai'Jai. (I knowwww😹)
I woke up with Kilani laying on my chest and her hair everywhere. I smiled and moved her hair from in front of her face and watched her peacefully sleep. I was actually feeling a lot better thanks to Kilani. I got up careful not to wake her and went in the bathroom to freshen up. I threw on some basketball shorts and went downstairs to make breakfast. I was starving all I ate yesterday was soup and crackers. I decided on making waffles, grits, and sausage. I was making the plates to take upstairs when my phone rang.
"Hello?" I mumbled not looking at the caller ID.
"Hey" a voice said through the phone
"Who is this?" I asked confused
"You dont remember me??" She whined
"Who the fuck is this??" I snapped
"You dont remember me from that night at the club?"
"Ohh youuu. How the fuck did you get my number??"
"Dont worry about it baby" I heard her smirk
"Well however you got it you need too loose it. I got a girl i dont need no bitch ass hoe calling my phone" I snapped
"But baby I can give you everything she cant" she whined
"BITCH LOOSE MY NUMBER!! I DONT WANT OR NEED YOU!" I yelled hanging up. "This why I dont fuck with thots..." I mumbled to myself taking Kilani her plate upstairs along with mine. I set my plate down on my side of the bed and ste her tray down on her side.
"Babygirl" I mumbled waking her up.
"Huh?" She groaned waking up
"I made you breakfast" I smiled handing her the tray when she sat up.
"Awh thank you Kai'Kai" she smiled. I laughed and sat down beside her eating my food. "This good" she mumbled eating.
"Thank you" I laughed. I grabbed her tray and took it downstairs for her with my plate. I walked upstairs too see Kilani picking out some clothes out of her section she got here.
"Where you going?" I asked sitting on the edge of the bed.
"For a run" she said grabbing a sports bra and nike spandex.
"With that on?" I asked knitting my eyebrows together
"Uh yeah" she laughed going in the bathroom and closing the door. She had me fucked up if she thought I was gonna allow that. I tossed that stuff too the side and found her some basketball shorts of mine and a tank top and laid them on the bed for her. I laughed and myself and went downstairs to watch TV.
"Kai'Jai! Imma beat yo ass!!" Kilani yelled from upsatirs. I guess she was out of the shower but I just laughed and kept watching tv. I heard her stomping around the room upstairs and tossing stuff around and yell a little.
"You good?!" I yelled laughing
"Shut the hell up!" She yelled. I just laughed and kept watching tv.

Kilani.
"He so damn childish" I mumbled to myself looking for my workout clothes. After 10mins of stomping around and tossing stuff out the way I found them on the floor beside the bed. I smacked my teeth and put them on not caring about Kai'Jai. I slipped on my all black roshes and pinned my hair back some. I grabbed my phone and beats headphones and my water bottle and tiptoed down the stairs. I peeked around the corner too see Kai'Jai sleep. I found a peice of paper and wrote him a note telling him I'd be back. I left it in his lap and ran out the door laughing. He was gonna be mad as hell when I got back but oh well. I just started my jog peacefully.

Kai'Jai.
I woke up too the door slamming and I got up looking around and realized the note in my lap. I smacked my teeth realizing Kilani had left and she probably snuck out that shit on. I went upstairs too see my basketball shorts and her tank top folded nicely on my bed. I laughed shaking my head and pulled out my phone texting her.
-"imma beat yo ass lil girl" 12:00pm
Kilani💓👶-"for what??😹" 12:01pm
-"you know what fa. Dont play" 12:03pm
Kilani💓👶-"I did nothing" 12:03pm
-"dont play Kilani. Getcho ass back here with yo no clothes on having ass" 12:05pm
Kilani💓👶-"attitude😹😹. Lemme finish my run. Kay?okay." 12:06pm. I laughed shaking my head and locked my phone. I put on some jeans and my long sleeve shirt and jersey. I put on my black hightop vans and my hat. I decided to walk to the store since I knew Kilani wont gonna be back soon. I got a snapple and some hot fries and walked back. I opened the door too see Kilani sneaking around I laughed too myself and put my stuff down and snuck up behind her. I tip toed behind her and picked her up spinning her around.
"Ahhhh Kai'Jai!!" She yelled in the air
"Imma beat you" I mumbled in her ear
"Whyyy?" She whined laughing.
"Cause you left the house without clothes on. With yo stomach all exposed and shit." I mumbled putting her down and trapping her inbetween the wall.
"Kai'Jai move. I have on workout clothes" She said rolling her eyes
"Loose the attitude and I dont want you walking around in this shit no more" I said grabbing at her spandex.
"Whatever Kai'Jai" she mumbled trying to move me out the way.
"Im serious Kilani"
"Okayyyy. Move" She groaned
"I gotchu. Go take a shower and get dressed. Smelling like outside" I said tapping her butt. She mugged me and stomped upstairs. I laughed and grabbed my tea and chips and sat down on the couch watching tv.
"Kai'Jaiii!!" Kilani yelled from upstairs.
"Wassup?" I asked walking into the room too see her standing there with a towel on.
"I cant find the lotion" she said turning to look around.
"Hmm really??" I said biting my lip
"Help meee" she whined
"Huh?" I said in a transe looking at the water glisten on her body. She was making feel hard for a nigga right now.
"Ugh nevermind. I found it myself, get out" she said turning around
"How about I just stay in here" I smirked
"No Kai'Jai get out" she said crossing her arms over her chest that was easing out of the towel.
"Well this my room" I smirked plopping down on the bed in front of her.
"Kaiii get outt" she whined
"Nah" I smirked grabbing her by her waist.
"Stop Kai'Jai. I dont have no clothes on" she said trying to get out of my grip.
"Its okay. I like you better like this" I smirked tracing her thigh that was exposed.
"Kai'Jaiiii" she begged
"Wassup Mami?" I smirked pulling her closer
"Can I get dressed??"
"Can I take you right now?" I smirked licking my lips. I felt her go a little weak and I smiled.
"Dont be nasty" she mumbled
"I mean you know you want it" I smirked pulling her down on my hard on.
"Kai--" she stopped her eyes going big.
"You see what you do to me Lani?" I mumbled in her ear.
"Im sorry" she mumbled trying to get up.
"Uh uh. This your doing" I said pulling her back down.
"Kai'Jaiii" she whined
"Kilaniii" I mimicked her
"Get out so I can get dressed" she sighed
"Just lemme make this quick" I mumbled kissing her neck
"Kai--Kai'Jai" she stuttered
"Hmm?" I mumbled kissing her jawline
"Ja-Jace and them are coming over" She moaned quietly
"They be okay" I smirked
"Noo Kai" She whined trying to get off my lap.
"Yess Lani" I laughed flipping her over on the bed.
"Kai'Jaiii" she begged
"Got you begging for it" I smirked kissing her lips.
"Kaiii" she moaned against my lips and I smirked.
"WHERE YALL AT?!?!" I heard Jace yell from downstairs
"Hmm Kai'Jai there here" Kilani mumbled pulling away
"They'll be okay" I mumbled
"Noo Kai'Jai, I gotta get dressed" She whined
"Mannnn" I said smacking my teeth and stomping downstairs. I heard Kilani laugh from upstairs and closed the door. I walked into the living room frowning at Jace and Khalil.
"Wassup?" Khalil said looking at me.
"Maneeee y'all ruin everything" I smacked my teeth sitting on the couch.
"What?" Khalil asked
"A nigga was making moves" I said giving the hint to Khalil.
"Ohhhh. Shit. My b. We can leave." He laughed
"Its too late now. Ha ass stubborn" I laughed
"Was you sudecing my bestfriend?!" Jace yelled
"She wanted it" I laughed
"You turning her into a freak" Jace said eyeing me.
"Not my fault she cant resist" I laughed
"Nasty ass" she mumbled plopping down on my couch beside Khalil.
"Jaceeee!!!" Kilani yelled running downstairs
"Laniii!!!" Jace yelled running over to her giving her a hug.
"Yall act like yall dont see each other everyday" I said shaking my head
"Shut the fuck up" Jace snapped
"Yo we gotta control yo mouth before the baby get here. You got no filter" Khalil shook his head.
"Whatever" she mumbled pulling away from Kilani.
"Babeee when you gonna get big??" Kilani asked spinning Jace around.
"Bitch if you dont stop spinning me around imma throw up on yo ass" Jace snapped. "And he/she gonna get bigger when it wants too. Which I hope is never" she laughed
"I want my baby too be here alreadyyy" Kilani whined
"If you dont come sit down and let Jace and Khalil have their own baby" I laughed pulling Kilani down on the couch with me.
"Hmph. I like babies" She frowned
"I can make you as many as you want of your own" I smirked.
"Ya nasty" she laughed punching my shoulder
"For you only" i mumbled
"Hey! Cut allat nasty shit out while we here!" Jace yelled
"You can leave" I mumbled
"What?! Huh!?" She yelled
"Nothing." I mumbled wraping my arms around Kilani? "What yall doing here anyways??" I asked
"We were bored and I wanted to see my babes" Jace said
"MY babes" I corrected. She mugged me while Kilani laughed.
"What we doing today?" Kilani asked
"What you wanna do??" I asked looking down at her.
"I dont know" she shrugged
"Yall wanna go to the Aquarium?" Khalil asked behind Jace.
"Yeah!" Kilani yelled jumping up
"You going in that?" Jace asked her.
"Yeah Jace im going in sweats when its 90 degrees outside" Kilani said rolling her eyes
"Dont get buck with me hoe" Jace snapped and me and Khalil laughed at them. Kilani ran upstairs to change while we all talked.