Chapter 1

A/N: So this is my second book Foreign Touch. Im still going to Continue The Badboy's Lover, but please read this book. I think It'll be better because I have more of a writing experience now. Thanks my loves.
And im still working on the cover, but if anyone wants too make it for me please tell me. I'll give you credit.
Also the book cover is in the mm along with her club outfit.

Kilani.
I rolled out of bed and trudged downstairs to open the door. Someone was knocking like crazy and it had to be no one other than my bestfriend Jace.
"DAMN BITCH! TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!" She yelled walking into my house.
"Look I was sleep. I had to work the night shift last night" i sighed plopping on the couch.
"Damn they always putting you on the night shift at Polo" she said raiding my fridge for food.
"Cause i dont have no kids" I shrugged
"Mm well getcho bitch ass up, we going out today" she said smacking on a bag of chips.
"Jace...im tired" i groaned
"Bitch do i look like i care? No" she sang "now get up". I laughed and went upstairs to my room.
"Jace!" I yelled downstairs
"What nigga?!"
"Is it hot outside?!"
"Yes bitch! What the hell you think?! Its June!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes hopped in the shower. I did all my needs and washed my curly hair and got out. I put on my grey tank top crop top and my green capris and tied my blue button up around my waist. I left my hair down and put on my jewelry, grabbed my purse amd went downstairs.
"Damn my Foreign Mami looking reak thick today!" Jace yelled
"Shut up Jace, c'mon" i said laughing. She walked out the house grabbing another bag of chips and i locked up behind her.
"Bitch who said you could get in my car?" She asked flipping her hair
"I did. Cause you want me too go so im not taking my car" i said putting on my seatbelt. She just smacked her teeth and started driving.
"So, when you gon get a boo?" She asked
"Jace. You ask me this all the time. When i find the right one" i groaned
"Kilani you been waiting forever!" She yelled
"Jace we not talking about this right now. We having a day out"
"Fine" she sighed turning up the music. We pulled up to the outlets and hopped out the car. "Damn Ive missed this place!" Jace yelled causing all the white people too stare.
"Jace! Shut up!" I whispered yelled
"Why?! I don't care bout this white people!" She yelled.
"Jace you are white" i said laughing. A middle aged white lady turned around and gave us a stank face. "Bitch! May I help you?! Cause you all up in my kool-aid hoe!" Jace yelled. The lady quickly got in ger car and pulled off. I just laughed and pulled her into Forever 21. "This cuteee Lani! You should get it!" Jace yelled coming up too me with a white flower crop top and a white high-low skirt. It was really cute so I just nodded and took it from her, and went to the register. About 3 hours and 10 bags later of shopping we were both hungry as hell.
"Im hungry man" I whined
"Bitch me too!" Jace yelled
"C'mon, we going too the food court" i said walking. She nodded and followed behind me. We put our bags down and got some Chipotle.
"Mmm shit too bomb" Jace moaned eating her food. I just laughed and kept eating. "Kilani! Stop eating quick!" She whispered yellled to me.
"What??" I asked wiping my mouth
"This foine ass boy is staring you down!" She smiled
"Ugh Jace ion care" i sighed drinking my coke
"No Lani! You should care! He look like God spent his time making him."
"Okay well where he at?" I asked looking around
"Stop! He staring at you still. He on the right" she mumbled. I nodded and grabbed some Trash off the table and walked towards the trash can on my right. When I saw him I damn near fainted. I threw my trash away like i didnt see him and sat back down.
"Lawd jesus he is sexy as hell" i sighed
"Right! But you know i got mine and he look like he about you" she smiled
"Damn right you do and Khalil will kill you if he see you talking to another guy, yall been rocking for 2 years"
"Yeah yeah I know" she sighed
"C'mon" i said standing up
"Bitch. You gon leave without his number?!" She asked
"Well I ain't making the first move and he sure ain't so yep" i said grabbing my bags. She rolled her eyes and followed behind me. I was almost out the door when someone ran infront of me. "Hey!" I yelled
"My bad ma" The guy from the food court said showing his pearly whites
"Oh you good" i said smiling
"Look I was just wondering can I get yo number or something cause you is.." He said biting his lips.
"Sure" i giggled looking around too see Jace smiling at me walking to the car. I handed him my phone and he handed me his and we exchanged numbers.
"Kilani? Thats sexy and foreign" he said licking his lips
"Thanks...Kai'Jai?"
"Yup, just like KJ but more letters i guess" he said laughind and might i tell you his laugh was sexy as hell.
"Okay well I gotta get going, I'll text you" i said smiling. He nodded and smiled.
"Damn" i heard him mumble while i was walking away. I shook my head and laughed and got in the car.
"Awhhh shit!!" Jace yelled pulling off.
"Jace relax its not that serious" i sighed
"Bitch yes it is!" She yelled
"Okay Fine Jace. But he seems like a player so it'll never be nothing serious" i shrugged
"Kilani! You gotta give him a chance!" She yelled
"Maybe Jace". She smacked her teeth and pulled up too my house. We got out the car and I grabbed my bags and went inside. I took my stuff upstairs while Jace plopped on my couch getting on her phone.
"Khalil pleaseeee" i heard Jace beg through the phone. I laughed and sat down beside her.
"Khalillll" she whined
"..."
"Cause I wanna go tonight! And Kilani off tonight!" She yelled
"...."
"We got outfits with tags still on them!"
"...."
"Okay and i dont have to go back home. I can wear something of Kilani's"
"...."
"Yep I know who" she said smirking
"..."
"Thank you baby!"
"..."
"Okay okay we'll be ready by 6, love you too" she said hanging up
"What was that all about?" I asked her flipping through the channels.
"We going to the club tonight!" She yelled standing up twerking
"Jace you know i like too party but ion have a date"
"Yes you do. You gon tell that boy too come" she said smirking
"No Jace! I don't even know him! I'm not going out with him already!" I yelled
"Kilaniii! Thats your only date!" She whined
"No Jace, I'll meet someone there"
"Okay fine. Now come on!" She yelled dragging me upstairs. "Put this on hurry up! We got 2 hours!" She yelled throwing a black crop top at me and a beige pencil skirt. I put it on while she put on a black fitted dress with a red belt. We did our hair and make-up and the doorbell rang. "Its Khalil can you get it? I gotta finish my make-up" she said. I nodded and ran downstairs with my heels and purse and opened the door.
"Hey Khalil" i said giving him a quick hug
"Hey Kilani, y'all aint ready are you?" He asked laughing
"Almost" i said laughing and putting on my heels.
"Okay! Im ready!" Jace yelled running down the stairs in her heels.
"Hey baby, you look gorgeous" he said kissing her cheek.
"Thanks baby" she said hugging him.
"Ugh ive been third-wheeling for way too long" i said rolling my eyes
"Mmm well if you stop being so picky then you'll find someone" she said walking out the door.
"Blah blah blah" i mocked getting in Khalil's car.
"You so fucking childish" she said getting in the car
"Bitch i know" i said flipping my hair. Khalil just laughed and drove to the club. When we pulled up it was hype already and it was only 9. We hopped out the car and Jace grabbed my hand.
"Damn you just gonna leave a nigga like that?" Khalil said faking hurt
"Yup, this my bitch!" Jace yelled
"I love you bitchhhh" i sang
"I aint gon never stop loving you....bitchhh" she sang and we both busted out laughing.
"C'mon get yo lesbian asses in the club" Khalil said shaking his head. We laughed and walked to the VIP section.
"Bitchhhhh!!! Come turn up with a shawty!" Jace yelled pulling me on the dance floor.
"Dance with Khalil!" I groaned
"Fine!" She yelled letting me go and dragging him too the floor. I walked over to the bar and got a drink and watched people dance.
"Hey sexy" some guy said slurring. I had to admit he was alright but i could tell not my type.
"Hello" i said sipping on my drink
"What you doing her alone??" He slurred
"Im not alone, with some friends" i said dryly
"Well how bout you come be with me and let a nigga have a dance" he slurred trying to grab my hand.
"Um no. Im okay" i said snatching back
"C'mon ma why you gotta be so uptight" he said clearly upset he was turned down.
"Im not uptight, i just dont wanna dance with you" i said
"Nah man you gon dance with me" he said yanking me off the stool.
"Getcho bitch hands off me!!" I yelled hitting his chest, but he wasnt budging.
"C'mon baby. You cant deny this" he whispered in my ear.
"Ew back the fuck up!" I yelled slapping him.
"You gon stop putting your hands on me bitch!" He yelled grabbing both my arms in a tight grip.
"Get off!!" I yelled
"Aye bruh, lil mama said get the fuck off her" i heard someone say
"Nah she just playing" he slurred
"I know she not cause this all me" the voice said coming into view. I turned my head only to see Kai'Jai.
"Well this about to be me" he said kissing on my neck. Next thing i know was Kai'Jai was punching him in the face, and i was dropped to the floor.
"Ouch!" I yelled standing up dusting myself off. A crowd had formed around us and Kai'Jai was throwing punches like crazy. "Kai'Jai!! Stop! Its done!" I yelled trying to pull him off.
"Kilani what the hell?!?!" I heard Jace yell pushing people out the way.
"I'll explain later! Khalil please pull him off of him! He's gonna kill him!" I yelled. Khalil pushed through the crowd and pulled Kai'Jai off of the guy. I looked at Kai'Jai too see he had a few bruises and scratches and his chest heaving up and down. He looked at me and stormed outside. I looked over to Jace and she just ran over to the guy with me to make sure he was okay.
"Hey you okay?" I asked helping him up in a stool.
"Yeah man, yo hoe ass got me fucked up" he said upset
"My bestfriend is not a hoe! You dumb fuck!" Jace yelled punching him and dragging me out the club.
"Thanks Jace." I mumbled
"No problem, but what happened?"'she asked
"I'll tell you later wheres Khalil?" I asked looking around outside.
"He went after your friend he said he knows him" she said shrugging. I nodded and looked around some more and saw them leaned up against Khalil's car. I walked over to Kai'Jai and Khalil walked away.
"Thanks Kai'Jai" i mumbled
"No problem. No one should disrepect and girl like you or any girl for that" he said shrugging. I smiled and looked at the scratch on his face that was the most noticeable.
"Shit" he hissed when i touched it.
"Your bleeding, lemme help you" i said going into my purse to get my tiny first aid kit.
"You carry a first aid kit?" He asked laughing
"Yeah i do" i said rolling my eyes getting out a alcohol pad.
"Thats funn--" he started and hissed when i wiped his cut.
"Im sorry" i mumbled
"You good" he said relaxing. I wiped up the cut on his eyebrow and the rest of the little scratches and smiled.
"Done"
"Thanks Kilani" he said smirking at me.
"Your welcome. Its the least i could do" i said smiling
"Actually the least you could do is go on a date with ya boy" he said licking his lips.
"Im kinda not looking right now" i sighed
"Alright i understand, we'll how we go out. Just as friends" he said smiling
"Uhh ion kno--" i started
"C'mon Kilani I just basically saved ya life"
"Okay okay" i sighed smiling
"Alright I'll text you with the time tomorrow" he said smirking
"Okay"
"See ya later Kilani" he said licking his lips and walking away.
"Oooo i see you!!" Jace yelled running over to me with Khalil
"Shut up Jace" i laughed getting in the car.
"You talking to my boy Kai'Jai?" Khalil asked driving to my house
"Oooo thats Kilani new boo name" Jace sang
"No were just friends, and yes his name is Kai'Jai" i sighed
"Oh okay. Well thats my boy from elementary through highschool. We were like bestfriends but we fell off" Khalil said
"Oh thats cool, he seems nice" i said nodding
"Yeah he is"
"See Lani he's nice, you should give him a chance" Jace whined
"Okay Jace!" I groaned
"Don't be catching a tude with me!" She snapped
"Yeah yeah yeah" i said getting out the car. "Bye y'all thanks!" I yelled going in the house
"Bitch! You aint never tell me what happened at the club she yelled!"
"Oops! I tell you tomorrow! Love you hoe!" I yelled
"Love you to Fag!" She yelled. I laughed and locked the door and went upstairs. I put on some sweatpants and a tank-top and laid down in my bed. I was almost sleep when my phone vibrated.
Kai'Jai😋💦- "goodnight Kilani😌". I smiled and texted him back
Kilani- "night Kai'Jai😅"
Kai'Jai😋💦- "dry ass emoji but i'll let it slide". I laughed and went too sleep with a smile on my face.