6

( the notebook )

Phil and Jeff have decided that it's finally fine that we start doing what we actually came here for tomorrow.

We don't have to hound down and write songs every day, but they at least want to get some buildup of what our albums are gonna be.

So tonight is our last night of real true freedom.

I sat down on the couch with everyone else. "So what's the plan today?"

We've been in Italy for 23 days. We've all gotten to know each other a lot more in those 23 days. We've all become one big group of friends.

I even noticed some looks between Pauli and Em. They think no one notices, but I do.

"Taking Finn to the park," Mitch said while staring down at his phone. Sarah was still upstairs getting both her and Finny ready.

"I...um...pilates class," Em said.

"Me too," Paul joined in.

I looked between both of them and shrugged.

"The guy across the street asked me to go to a party. So full day."

I huffed and crossed my arms. "So I'm supposed to hang out with myself? That's boring," I pouted.

"I'm here," Harry said. I looked at him to see an innocent smile on his face. "Anyone else? Please?" I begged.

No one answered so I groaned.

"Fine, Harry, what would you like to do today?"

"Nothing with that attitude," he picked up the game controller that was in his lap and stared back up at the tv.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, come on, big guy. You've been wanting to go to that carnival on the beach. We could go."

Harry turned his head, "can we ride the Ferris wheel?"

"Sure, Styles, whatever you want."

"Cool."

"Cool," I leaned back into the couch and typed away at my phone. I felt eyes on me so I looked up to see people staring at me. "What?"

"You two are so weird."

"How?"

"You just are. I bet y'all are into that rough shit, aren't you?" Max asked.

"Oh, yeah, Harry is," Mitch slapped Harry's thigh. I tilted my head and raised my eyebrow. How did he know that? "I'm assuming," he moved his hand off of Harry.

"Babe! You ready!" He left the situation.

I laughed and shook my head. "All you kids think about is sex. You must be virgins?"

"Please, I have more sex than you and Max combined," Emily stood up. I looked at Pauli who was staring at her.

"Oh, I bet you do."

Pauli followed after Emily and Max stood up. "We're out of liquor. I'm making a run," he stood up.

"Bring back the good stuff!"

He fist-bumped me before leaving.

I lifted my head back up to see Harry staring at me. "What are you doing?" I asked him. He just shook his head and paused the game.

He stood up and walked over to the couch I was on. "Mitch was right," he collapsed on top of me with his head in his lap. I rolled my eyes and debated pushing him off of me.