2

( boat )

Autumn Lee

I'm an only child.  The only people who lived in my house growing up were me and my parents. I never knew what it was like to have a house full of people.

Until now.

When I woke up and got downstairs, the only way I could describe it was...well a full house. Everyone was spread out, food was cooking, and the fruit was everywhere along with drinks.

The food was still cooking so I went into the main room where most of the people I knew were sitting.

"Good morning, guys," I sat on the arm of the couch. Max was playing chess with the guy next to Harry. "Morning, princess," Emily teased.

I rolled my eyes and leaned over. "So what's going on?" I asked.

"Currently Max is losing."

"Mitch is pretty good," Harry added. "I've yet to beat him. Good luck, mate," Harry gave to Max before he stood up and moved to the loveseat next to the couch by me.

I turned to look at him with a smile. "So, we've got a boat reserved for 3:30."

3 sounds good and it's still time to hang with everyone else. "I'm okay with that. Hey, did you know there's a movie room?" I asked him.

I got a little lost on my way down. It's a nice room. "I did not," he said.

An idea popped into my head and I smiled before turning back to face the group. "There's a movie room upstairs. We should get our breakfast and then start a movie. Huh?"

Max and Mitch didn't tear their eyes from the game but nodded and gave a thumbs up. They're on board.

"I'm in," Sarah added in. Finny jumped off of her lap and started running around the living room. He's literally the most adorable child ever, I might kidnap him.

"Me too."

"In for what?" Pauli leaned over the couch, asking in on our plans. "Breakfast in the movie room. You want to come?"

He smiled, "I'll spread the word," Pauli turned back around and started letting the others know.

"So Harry?" Em started. I narrowed my eyes at her and she just smirked. "I hear you're taking our Autumn on a date?"

Crap, crap, crap.

Date? Really, Emily? Date!

Everyone looked at us. I could feel my cheeks warm up as I turned to spare Harry an apologizing look. "I wouldn't say a date...Harry?" I looked to him for help.

He smiled and I started to think it was innocent but those dimples had other plans.

"Yeah, I plan on it."

What?

I snapped my eyes up at him and then turned back around to look at Max for help. He finally looked up from the board game.

Surprisingly Mitch was too.

Max just held a smirk. "Laid" he mouthed at me.