Bringing the cup to my lips, the bitter alcoholic taste tingles on my tongue as I gobble down the remaining content.

"I think we should go in," Jennie says loudly due to the loud music.

"I guess so, I needed a refill anyways," Skimming my hair away from my face as I make my way through the crowd with Jennie, heading to where the bar was situated in.

Hogwarts may be old but the new changes of adding party halls with limited age drinking were one of their new good elements I liked.

Music blasts through the hall and cheers come from the beer pong tables. Pushing past the last of the crowd, We make our way to the counter where all the drinks sit.

At first, we didn't notice why the area was not crowded but soon it was clear that the elites were there.

I smile at Rm and Hobi who nod lifting their hands and saying hi.

"Hey guys," Jimin smiles and comes to hug me while Jennie walks to Yoongi as he gives her a small peck. Cute.

"Why are you guys, late?" Lisa says as Rosé brings two shots to us. I smirked at her words looking at Jennie while her eyes widen.

"Because Jennie couldn't find a-" Jennie's hand shot up on my mouth, stopping me from telling her secret. Ahem ahem.

She chuckles nervously, "I wore the wrong pair of heels," Yeah right. wRoNg PaIr Of HeElS.

"Yeah, exactly," I mutter glancing at Jennie and giving her a teasing smile.

Jin and Jungkook's eyes shot up as they knew, we were lying.

Well, guess they will never know.

Maybe I'll tell you all later.

"Okay, enough about that, where's my brother?" Jennie asks and my eyes wander around but he was not in the sight.

"Hyung had to leave last minute to change since lillow or pillow, whatever her name is, accidentally spilled her drink on him," Jungkook says while shrugging.

Pillow gang at its business again, I see.

"Idiots run for idiots, cheers," Jennie mutters and the girls chuckle.

Clinking our shots together, the 4 of us take a shot.

The crowd went crazy as another song came in.

"Should we dance?" Rosé mumbles.

We stare at each other for a few seconds before nodding and making our way to the dance floor.

I followed the girls not knowing where we were directing. So by that, you can imagine how I ended up crashing into a hard-ass body.

Yup.

"I'm so sorry."

"Shit."

we both spoke at the same time.

Out of every human in the world, I crashed into the person I'm least favorite of.

My hands were on his chest and his hands were on my arms. Yes, it's not a romantic movie scene where the hero and heroine are almost head to head bending in a position where the heroine is almost hanging onto him. So stop imagining it.

But still, our eyes met and I was numb.

Maybe I still cared about him or maybe it was the guilt that kept swelling inside my mind and held me going to him while we were far apart from one's existence.